Friday 16 November 2018

fuck with u for ∞

i confess that i'm only holding on by a thin thin thread

Wednesday

Phuc drove us up to uni, did Project work whilst Amy and Stephanie were studying!! 

Thursday

Spent da whole day doing Project work finally finished the second exam yaYEET

Also started listening to Jhene Aiko and like can you just imagine how good it would be if you were high................................................

Decided to defrost some meat so I would be forced to cook dinner and I made Japanese Curry!! Made way too much and I thought my parents weren't eating so I called Selina over to help me eat it :) Eventually baited my parents to stay home and eat my home cooked dinner instead of eating out. I'm such a good chef XDDDD ((((but is it really cooking if you're using instant curry cubes))))

Then Phuc came over and we played Catan and Sushi Go. hehehe my first time winning and tbh could've finished the game so much earlier because I didn't know that i had enough points to win.
Then watched the pilot episode of Nikita AHAHAHAH and now I know why so many people liked it when they were in HS. so many aesthetically pleasing people.

Friday

Woke up at 6:30 am to go eat some cafe food by the Kirribilli Wharf @ Celcius Coffee Co. We got a bit lost cus we didn't know it was literally next to the ferry station. What a neat little spot though!! Day was a little gloomy but that ok because I had a golden person wit me xDDDDDD. Lizzie thought she was being bougie by ordering oysters and then the dish came and she realised it was oyster mushrooms not oysters what a head

I got a pork belly hotdog and it was like a solid 7/10. Nothin amazing. The meat could've been cooked better imo like it wasnt as juicy as I expected. Lizzie's mushrooms and cheese was so yum tho. 
there are two sides to every story.
...lmao sorry idk why I'm so cheesy today

Anyway then headed to university to give my shorts to Amy who didn't even wear them anyway >:( dicked around and wrote this blog post hahaha.

I really feel like my Photoshopping skills have glowed up 



Thoughts on The Bodyguard

was just talking to lizzie bout it and I realised I don't do movie/show reviews on my blog anymore and no one reads them anyway methinks BUT I want to remember what I thought about a show when I watched it in the past

I watched this because Amy told me to and like I was just super super bored after my exam on Tuesday. Went into it knowing nothing besides it had Robb Stark in it.

so so so sosososo ososososo goood AHHHHHHHH I loved how realistic it was at the beginning and it kinda became progressively more stupid but das ok cus by then I was already invested.

didn't ship main couple disgusting

this is such a beautiful youtube video

0 comments:

Post a Comment