Monday 25 March 2019

i'm calling sos

hi tots, how are we all doing this week?

me doing ok I guess?? not sure if anyone still reads this but like yeet

Tuesday

Had subcom meeting, had exec meeting. Was so funny, Taimur's yellow shirt double squad left their o-week shit in our meeting room so we all dressed up. 

Wednesday

Phuc picked me up and we drove to uni, were wearing matching 50/50 shirts and it was raining so I had to borrow a matching Oroton umbrella from his car XD. Went to matsci to study for most of the day and squad gifted me my white lacostes hehehhe they r so pretty but fuck so scared of getting them dirty omg.
Went to my comp lab with Maria, got our  board thingo and then went back to Seb to study. Was feeling super duper ceebs so took a break to go to maccas to get nuggets to share with Dalz. We watched a few eps of Love, Death and Robots and it was soooooooooooooooooo GOOD OMFG.

Then Phuc drove us both home :)

Manly's new baby was born ex deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thursday

I think I drove Phuc to uni?? Can't really remember tbh. Oh yeah lol we were stuck in 1.5 hours of M5 traffic wanted to neck myself, but found lit upper campus parking!! Went to lib to study a tiny bit before my FEA lab. 
Did nothing with Wesley AGAIN for one hour of our lab. LOL went to ask Briscoe ONE question -.---------- im so scared of him omfg.

Then went to Seb to study a bit. 

Had WIESoc bonding and played mafia, ate some uber eats and had to hide my cheeseburger cus scared that Vivian would tell me off for buying food beforehand OMFG I just wanted to save money OK. 

coordinated outfits with Niina and we went to the bathroom and wildly danced to Sally Walker while Bree was like wtf
Had a really depressing drive home lowkey disappointed in maself.

Went home and tortured my cat with my love. SHE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK.

Friday

was supposed to meet Niina at 8am at uni but woke up at 8 instead oops
had brunch at Whitehouse after Amy's exam yeeeeets. Whitehosue has seriously decreased in quality since first year :(
was supposed to go out with just Jo and HAVE A WHOLESOME LIT NIGHT cus we were both just so done with people flaking but then Amy joined us which was a yeet but she brought along with her Jono, Kevin and Jess??
like I was just in a pissy mood from that point on cus Kevin and Jess were basically fucking in the middle of the road, Amy and Jono were flirting so much and just KLJF;LAJSD;FLKJASLDFKJ they were doing nangs in the alley and I'm tryna cut back on ratchet things these days
Before it got that ratchet tho, we went to sanct and jo and i sculled two drinks to celebrate my birthday xddddd it was wholesome. ran into Alice Ao from sghs badminton lmaooooooooooooooo
had to go into a sex shop to get condoms for Kevin and Jess and it was the most embarrassing thing I have ever done. dunno why we didn't just go to woolies or coles but ffs WAS SO MAD i was just throwing the condoms at Kevin and being like IS THERE CONSENT???

then Lianne messaged me being like Lizzie and I are at Chicken V so I dropped by and ended up drinking a few more shots with them. They cheered me up a lot and their squad is always so friendly even after the time VSA joined them and didn't pay for the alcohol xD

went to Central and o m f g had a conversation with some random people on the platform and one of them spoke French so I started flexing my French but I really didn't remember anything except for "brush teeth" and nice to meet u.

funny how chatty lonely people can be @ me

Saturday

woke up late, went to eat yumcha with the fam then tutored Lily. It always doesn't feel like a chore when I'm tutoring her.

Then went home and did absolutely jack allllllllll watched so many michael jackson videos 

Sunday

Tutored Aidan, had lunch with sis and Angus in Cabramatta then bought Coco and went to Amy's house.

"studied" there and by studied I mean WATCH QUEER EYE AND MORE MICHAEL JACKSON COMMENTARY HOLY SHIT im actually obsessed.

was feeling super tired despite sleeping a lot.

Monday

Drove Amy to horse riding and watched her ride. She fell off really badly and Stephen coincidentally was filming at that exact moment LMFAOOOO

me tryna save money on food by buying 3 for $3 every day but then buying a $5 iced coffee

sitting in Ainsworth trying to program my dumbass lift atm

SAJDF;LAJ;ELFJSA;LKF UGHHHH

drove Jo home and she gave me some kk gifts she got for me in japan and omfggggg was so SHOOK cus she bought me so much shit like lollies, disposable camera, Royce chocolates and a shot glass FUCK feels bad because no one else actually ended up getting our kk presents lolll

then Amy and I drove to Eugene's house to surprise her and Stephen met us there. Then Stephen jump scared her outside her door but he ended up getting scared himself because she had a face mask on HAHAHAHAHHAA

0 comments:

Post a Comment