Tuesday 25 June 2019

i need to poop

I need to find another way of saying, "what a luong day"
.
.
.
yesterday I had a proluonged day. classes allllll day with like two 1 hr breaks. spent almost the entire day with Rachel Feng because I literally have all of my MTRN classes the same time she does. got 100% for my first quiz of the sem hahaha. I took a risk the night before by not studying for 3500 and watching The 100 at Amy's house and like this is one of the only times I've not regretted my life decisions. Waiting patiently to hear about Stephen's reactions when all the characters he loves dies xD

you don't have to scroll back far on this blog to find my 100 obsessed tumblr gorl phase

the absolute most awkward thing ever happened I was laughing at myself for managing to put myself in this unfortunate situation. Basically I was studying alone in Ainsworth and was about to leave for class when Jana (who I definitely know) walked in and sat two seats down from me. We're at that super awkward stage of like know each other but never say hi so I was super ceebs and didn't say hi. Packed up all my shit and left and tried to avoid eye contact with her BUT WE BOTH CLEARLY KNOW EACH OTHER. Then halfway down the stairs to ground floor, I get a message from Jana being like, "hey I think you left your jacket here..."
I literally wanted to neck myself. Went back upstairs and like had the fakest conversation with her like, "OMG LOL!! what are you doing here??? what are you working on??"

anyway this is why I shouldn't leave the house.

later that night Bree, Yushi and I went to this Canva case comp workshop thing and halfway through we realised it was phat CEEBS so we went to get Chatime and eat a bit of Thai food instead. Yush left early so Bree and I talked about how much she loves me.

thats it, thank you, no bags here
went to HJs with Yiyi, Dan and Ivor and talked about Cambodian things while they ate. Twas a fun time xxxxx

went home with Yiyi and Dan, made some homework for my tutor kids then went to bed. Oreo plonked her FAT ASS right in the middle so I had a pretty uncomfortable sleep. but then in the morning when she went to yell at my dad to give her food, I slept like a hecking rock. 

today Phuc drove me to uni, doing some work before I have to go to tutoring later -.-------

I HAVE SO MANY THINGS DUE OMG. also Lianne mentioned this artist called BAYNK in passing and I have been non-stop listening omfg. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment