Friday 22 April 2016

VSA Cruise

I AM SO DIRTY I NEED TO BRUSH MY TEETH AND SHOWER OMG but going to meet Amy, Mei and FD soon so sad just gonna be a dirt potato.

So went to VSA. WHAT A NIGHT!!! I have no photos so I'm sad but it was so fun :D took 2 tho so we'll see how ratchet I look when they come out (EDIT I thought I took 2 but I actually took 3 lmao)

Skipped chem lecture to go to pres with Phuc's group. It was at The Star and everyone was hungry so Phuc and I got off early to buy food from Harbourside. We bought Giant Feast (now $42 wtf) and also bought family burger meal from Maccas. It is actually so worth $19.95 for 4 burgers, 4 fries and 4 drinks!!!

Then went to the hotel which was exactly the same as the one we bought for formal except it cost $80 cus Brenda who hired it has connections????

There were like 7 of us or something but Brenda's friends were coming later and Brenda was too nice to say no to them when they asked if they could come for pres and we were all like :/ when they came cus we didn't know them but w/e.

Had a few shots of Smirnoff right before we left at like 7 and the alcohol slowly kicked in as we were walking to the cruise. Basically we were supposed to get to the dock at 6:30 but everyone said the boat was going to leave late anyway but we were all fucking drunk halfway to the boat so we started bein public nuisances and screaming and running like WE'RE LATE RUN FORREST RUN. Brenda was outta control, Liz kept insisting she could walk in a straight line whilst Andy was trying to look after everyone lmao.

Before we got to the dock I called Sharon and she said they hadn't even started boarding yet so we were all like thank buddha

WE WERE SO DRUNK AT THE WHARF OMG EVERYONE COULDN'T STAND AND WE WERE ALL ROLLING INTO EACH OTHERS ARMS HAHAHAHAHAH but we had to wait so bloody long to get on the boat that we kinda sobered up. Some of the people who went to pres didn't get let on the boat tho :/

But fakKKKKKKKKK m8 when we got there ALL THE VIETS I HAVE EVER KNOWN WERE THERE OMG IT WAS SO FUN TO SEE EVERYONE like lots of Peak people (EVEN BEN DANG AND BRIAN CHAN HAHAHAHAHA), JIMMY WORKMATES (literally fuck my life I was so drunk I started screaming at two of them like "HAVE YOU DONE YOUR REPORTS!!?!?!?!!" and I rmbr Laurence dancing and screaming back "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!", SAW ME OI WORKMATES LIKE MANDY AND GABBY. Had a 20 min convo with Mandy when I lost my friends and started blabbing on about how I felt so left out at me oi when they talked in viet. THEN SHE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE SHE WANTED TO FIRE HAHAAHA

saw my COUSIN YAH SHE THE REAL MVP, SAW SHARON, JESSIE met lots of randoms that I don't remember the names of...ALL THE VIETS WERE THERE

AND HOLY FUCK I DANCED SO MUCH it was just so euphoric

UM brenda got sent off to a restricted area of the boat cus she got too drunk lmao

Liz and I roamed around the boat for a while...LOOKING OUT OVER THE WATER IS SO NICE WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK LIKE ALL THE LIGHTS ARE JUST SO BRIGHT

also i wish I was drunk all the time it is so much easier to talk to people
THE CRUISE FELT SO SHORT OMG I WANTED IT TO GO ON FOREVER i look so oily but hair was like 1.5 days old so its understandable
But basically it docked at 11:00 so it was about 3.5 hours long (not long enough). We walked to the after party at home bar but we got there and there were like 6 people there which was sad so we just left. Walked to Maccas, they were closed, went back to the STar, bought some snack packs and devoured them LOL. rip money.

the rest was a chill night. WE played like one card game, tried to get drunk again but my gag reflex was havin none of that so everyone just kinda sobered up and went to sleep. WE FIT FOUR PEOPLE ON THE DOUBLE BED HAHAHAHA

Woke up dis morning, was going to go to chem lecture but left too late so i ceebs so now I'm here at haymarket, just caught up on yesterday's chem lecture and a bit of wednesday's phys lecture HAVE SO MUCH TO DO HOLY SHIT bye felicia bye see you when I die ALSO FUCKING ENGINEERING REPORT DUE SUNDAY, 5 CLASSES WORTH OF TERM 1 REPORTS DUE FOR JIMMY OMFG FUCK MY LIFE

0 comments:

Post a Comment