Tuesday 12 April 2016

Wishing I was Drunk

I just went to Huong Xua at Canley Heights with parents, auntie and grandma for dinner before they leave for Taiwan tomorrow YASSSSS home alone for 10 days going to drink the vodka and tequila I've been hiding under my table.

I remembered I hadn't gotten my Peak pay (from like 2 months ago) so called up my home girl Co Lan and she said yah come in and get it so I rocked up in my ratchet ass clothing (thank buddha I didn't see any tutors I knew) and she was totally casual with me.

literally get so many mixed signals for Co Lan like m8 i thought u hated me. but idk she was just really nice and asked about uni and everything and she was like why can't you work anymore and I was kinda like uhhhhhhhh I have another job and shes like what job and I'm like uhhhhhhhhh maths tutoring and shes like ahhh ok. but she told me I'm welcome to come in and mark whenever I'm free and I was like yah totes but inside I was like
What a beautiful week of trailers this has been. Totally hyped for all of them.
Also I have realised that HSPs make my farts smell like absolute dog shit.

Also when is Jessica Jones coming back :(

Chem exam was totally fine today. Wish all exams are multiple choice LOL. Algebra tomorrow fml 

0 comments:

Post a Comment