Monday 11 April 2016

Revenge of the Shit

laptop died

i've had it for like a month.....

dad gave me this temporary one for now whilst its getting fixed and i must admit i like this one a lot more. It was about like half the fucking price of my asus and it has a touch screen and its so tiny and light I LOVE IT

had 5 hours of teaching NON-STOP TODAY lol it was so fun but year 5s had exams so it was all g.

Rewatched star wars force awakens yasssss instead of studying for 2 exams next week lmao what is uni

In a galaxy far far away (Carramar)
also I am such a fool. Basically I'm in this VSA cruise convo with phuc and his friends and like they were organising a pres / afters at hotel and I didn't know if I was invited or not because they aint my friends and last time I asked phuc he didn't give me an answer so i was confused and basically i asked THE FUCKING GROUP CHAT if i was invited and no one replied until finally someone rescued me and said yeh why not omg it was so stressful

ON HOLIDAYS FOR TWO WEEKS FROM JIMMYS YASSSSSSSSSSS SO MUCH YASSSSSSSSS YASSSS YOYOYOYO except still have 4u class but thats only like 2 hours so all g

WHAT ELSE HAPPENED TODAY?

had dinner at home by myself. looking forward to partying at vsa cruise tho

0 comments:

Post a Comment