Saturday 30 April 2016

Higher Powers Taking a Hold Of Me

11:23 - doing 9B reports 
12:30 - shower 
1 - start 9F reports  ✓ 
I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING THESE GIFS
I'm a bit behind schedule though its like 2:30 now

2 - start engo assignment ✓ 
3:30 - go to Jimmy/read up on what I'm teaching them today ✓ 
4:30 - teach dem 4u kids ✓ 
7 - home and finish off engo assignment ✓ (handed it in at 7:49 I wasn't cutting it close to 8PM deadline at all)
8 - dinner ✓ 


HOLY SHIT IM SO GOOD UNDER PRESSURE

9 - starting planning lessons for tomorrow :O (I'm the most organised mofo you will ever meet)
10 - make pancakes for the fam 
12 - starting planning lessons for tomorrow :O (I'm the most organised mofo you will ever meet) 
1:30 - DONE 
1:35 - sleep. Night y'all. 
One of the most productive days I have had in a while (since everything was due today)

8 - wake up to a new term of tutoring some ungrateful year 9s. Gotta love it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment