Sunday 17 April 2016

Fire and Blood wow so momentous

oops woke up at 1 today

told myself I was going to mark all tutor exams and write reports today. It is now 9:52pm and I have started neither one of those tasks

Instead I painted a house targaryen sigil on my diary and finished watching blood diamond
My blog titles are usually the most random things but today it's kind of relevant. So "Fire and Blood" are the Targaryen words, plus I watched BLOOD Diamond today, and as for the Fire, hmmmm my poop that I painted looks kinda like fire?? THIS GIRL IS ON FAIYAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also shout out to the Luu Fam who gave me dinner today and my my when Nancy's mum brought it over I was like so emotional because if not for them I would've eaten three meals of instant noodles.

LOOK AT THIS FEAST (complete with PUMPKIN SOUP LIKE OMG)
Hmmm more momentous things happened today to someone THAT I OBVIOUSLY CANNOT DISCLOSE BUT LOL I WANT TO REMEMBER THIS DAY SO I WILL JUST POST THIS UP
Someone bought Knafeh today idk if after my recommendation or not?? I think I'm in a really unhealthy state of being EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY

I CAN'T KEEP LIVING LIKE THIS HAHAHAHAHAHH ITS BEEN LIKE 4 YEARS still HOPELESSLY DEVOTED fk

Should I just mope around like Sandy from Grease what a sad sad lady

Public blogs are just like you can't say what you wanna say but still I think when I look back I will know what I'm talking about HAHAHAHA
Wikihow has a page for everything wtf

Basically someone was like "I miss her" and I was like ":( y" but I was about to say y'all but it came out as y so it was like I was asking why but I wasn't actually and I'm just such a failure and I hope they don't read my blog

ALSO YASSSSS GOT CEUS CRUISE TICKETS THEY SOLD OUT IN 4 MINUTES LMAO

sometimes i feel like ron. I've got good intentions but I'm just clueless all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment