Sunday 17 April 2016

KNAFEH

Catch up on the last few days

Thurs: totes failed our robo sumo comp lol we got out after 1st round it was so sad 50% of the marks came from how well the robot did whilst other 50% comes from our report which Emily and i are responsible for since we did jack shit on the actual robot. In phys tute Michelle and I were fucking confused so we didn't do anything for one hour like honestly wtf is torque

Fri: went to uni, awks vibes in chem lecture because two people half broke up and like who do I sit with yenno. Waited for feng outside dominos but she was working overtime so just chilled at gloria jeans for a bit....then we ate some free pizza she got from work yum, went to galaxy world which was kinda sad cus we spent $10 and won two pens. Then went home and watched star wars the force awakens which i watched like a few days ago but yolo its good so idm watching it again. then we got drunk and called fd and started screaming things at her HAHAAHAHAHA and yah it was just chill night. My lil cousin who lives opposite me told me the next morning that "YOUR FRIEND WAS SWEARING SO LOUDLY"

Sat:
had a two hour driving lesson today I'm honestly so shit HAHAHAHA going to fail Ps fo sure at this rate. Then went to cabra and bought a roasted milk tea with herbal jelly from chatime yas (i think they do it the best) and went to teach 4u class. I love my 4u class lol they are so funny and just chill vibes all around. Plus we're doing graphing which you can't really teach...

Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks: ROAD CHIP after class because why not and it was pretty lame.

Took a nap, then went with cousins to try KNAFEH, this middle eastern dessert thing. Its sold by the "bearded brothers" (all these hunky dudes with beards) in a portable shipping container. They put on loud music and dance to it whilst they're making the food so the wait doesn't feel as long (but the wait was still pretty long lol like 20 mins because they make it on the spot). Apparently it was at moon festival before and the line was heaps long. But lol sometimes my cousin Tian says her name is Sky to save her/other people the trouble of spelling it out then the guy serving us was like that aint you're real name give us the asian one.

Here are some google pics because mine were shit (pls don't sue me)
The actual Knafeh thing was pretty good like it was super nice when I first had it and it was still warm but after it gets cold its a little sickening. Top was crunchy and underneath it is this gooey cheesy stuff I'm not sure exactly what it is. 

Just washed a shitload of dishes I NEVER WANT TO LIVE BY MYSELF OMG I'M GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL LIVING WITH THEIR PARENTS IN THEIR 40s

aLSO wtf conan this is one of the funniest videos I have seen from him

0 comments:

Post a Comment