Thursday 28 April 2016

i hate you i love you

been obsessed with that song for like 2 days now.

theres something legitimately wrong with me. How can one procrastinate so much?

NOODLES.

update #81234728 still haven't finished Jimmy reports...and to think I have to do this all over again in 10 weeks.

800 words engineering bullshit due Friday 8pm
Lesson plans for 5 classes this weekend not done
3 classes worth of reports due tomorrow
Calculus exam on Monday
I really need someone to tell me to get off my ass and do things. Like a personal shame woman. SHAME ME NOW I'M BLOGGING INSTEAD OF WRITING REPORTS.
Also I am honestly such a terrible friend I told someone to break up with their significant other Amy can testify to this I can't give advice its just always shit.

I was looking for TV dying gifs and just spoilt it for myself that _______ dies in the Walking Dead :( fml.

Heres the life sucks playlist by Spotify for my fellow angsty brothers and sisters who want to feel even more angsty even though that angst is highly invalid because I have a home and I have food and I'm not a hobo and I have all my limbs and I'm not paralysed and I haven't been abused and I have all my family members but sorry I'm still angsty idk if you can deal with that


OMFG IT IS NOW 3AM AND I JSUT FINISHED MY 9C REPORTS. ONLY 9B AND 9F TO GO WOOOOOH (LITERALLY WHAT IS MY LIFE) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment