Tuesday 26 April 2016

Master Procrastinator oops and "The Red Woman"

The last three days have just about gone the exact same way

Wake up late, do nothin for about 12 hours, do 1 hour of work, go to sleep.

Not sure if y'all have seen this tedtalk
I was like yeh I totes relate to this ha ha all is good and well then he started turning serious and he was saying how being a procrastinator is fine as long as you have deadlines but when you don't have deadlines shit goes downhill

Like thats been me this weekend. My Jimmy boss told me to send them soon and like soon is not a deadline so I still havent done them. Same with groupwork Denga told me to send it by Saturday night but thats not an exact deadline so i did it Sunday morning HAHHAAHAHA 

He was talking about more serious stuff tho like getting out of a shitty relationship and all that but I mean same principle applies here

I can't deal with not having deadlines.

So ye now its Tuesday and I still havent done my jimmy reports :S

THIS POST IS DARK AND FULL OF SPOILERS

*READ AT YOUR OWN RISK* *LITERALLY STOP NOW IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LATEST EPISODE.*

Sooooo............ Even if you aren't a Game of Thrones fan you can probably understand that if you wait one year for a show to return, YOU WOULD BE REALLY FUCKING EXCITED.

And dayum I was so excited yesterday. I woke up (it was Anzac Day) and my parents were making me breakfast and before I ate I went to check if it was available for download yet and yassssssssss it was so defs hacked at that lil down arrow button on kickass torrents. MY BODY WAS READY.

It took longer than expected to download so lol I just kinda did nothin until it was done.

THEN I WATCHED IT.

Opened with a panning shot to Jon Snows very clearly dead dead body. I forgot what else happened. wait. oh yeh Jon's lil loyal brothers protect his body while FUCK OLLY smuggly looks on as Alliser Thorne tries to get in da room to burn Jon's body. 

All the royals in Dorne got murdered. Dayum Trystane's death was brutal. Also I am havin to google all these names because I have no clue how to spell them. Honestly getting so pissed at this Ellaria Sand chick (aka jealous Bingley sister in bollywood's Bride and Prejudice) like can you stop killing people and acting so bitchy wtf did Trystane ever do to you.

oMG and Cersei's face when she sees Jaime and Myrcella's dead body rip what a sad sad world but also looking forward to seeing her zombie warrior fuck shit up.

fINALLY See Margaery bein all sad and dat in the prison. Shes still refusing to confess.

Arya's storyline in Bravos is starting to get interesting. Shes basically getting beat up by that other no one chick and tryna learn to live blind. Did y'all see Maisie William's insta where she suprised some people throwing a Game of Thrones watching party :O 

Ummmmmmmmm Daenerys' storyline also getting interesting. She has to go live with the wives of dead Khals tho :(

Mareen shit is getting boring I mean was it ever not boring tbh

Oh right and Sansa knighted Brienne yay. I was so scared Podrick was going to get killed in that sword fight :(

Also the moment everyone is talking about: THE RED WOMAN UNDRESSING THEN TURNING INTO AN OLD HAG. I skipped over the part where she started taking her clothes off cus my parents were like just around the corner but nek minnit THERES THIS NAKED FAT OLD LADY ON MY SCREEN AND IM LIKE WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF 

but old or young hopefully she can bring Jon Snow back.

holy fuck found this on Buzzfeed lmaO

0 comments:

Post a Comment