Tuesday 28 June 2016

PASSED PHYSICS

I PASSED MY PHYSICS FINAL LMAOOOOOOOOOOO. Tho it wasn't physics I was worried about. Worried abt maths fk...

I had another weird dream last nightt. Basically went out until 5am and my parents didn't call to ask where I was. I met Casey Neistat who was my uncle because I was somehow related to Candice,  bought some lush/korean beauty products for my mother and at the shop I saw so many people that I knew because the product was really rare or something? idk. Almost drowned, saw someone cheating on his girlfriend?

Anyway, yesterday I went over to Amy's to tutor Kevin who did not do his homework so I just waited for him to finish his homework for a while HAHAHA.

We watched GOT and baked a brookie (brownie and cookie) which reminded me heaps of the brownie we made in year 9 food tech.

The next day (today) we woke up really late, ate a lot, and watched Love, Rosie WHICH I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKED and Amy did not. HAHAHAAH it was so cheesy and random and VERY unrealistic but still. IT WAS CHARMING. I liked it more than Me Before You at least. Plus Lily Collins and Sam Claflin make a much cuter couple
I have yet to find something to wear for black party lmao.

watching kyrios play atm he is quite good. not a fan of his hairstyle tho.

0 comments:

Post a Comment