Friday 3 June 2016

physics damsel in distress

This has been my first productive day in like 5 weeks. I did ALMOST 2 physics sets in like 3 hours and was not distracted for most of that time.

Physics mek me cry legit after i read the question i'm like
then i just read the solutions

TBT to when i was allegedly physics queen. I wasn't then and unfortunately I'm still not now.

OMG JANE THE VIRGIN IS SERIOUSLY SO GOOD

Jane and Michael's relo is so bleurgh. Up to episode 5 :)

also djokovic is the first tennis player to surpass $100 million dollars in earnings. Tragic because Federer is on lik $98 mil atm and he didn't even play french open -.- SO CLOSE. AND ALSO back when federer won most of his grand slams the prize money was like 1 mil but nowadays they are 3-4 mil #cantcompare

federer is goat

had a pretty tragic 4u lesson today. I made silly mistakes all the time so sad. have mountains and mountains of homework to mark rip i hate my life. ALSO after every 9F test I mark, my mood just like drops because i honestly have no idea what I'm doing wrong but they just don't get it.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE getting free krispy kreme with my cousins in about 10 mins. yay.

ok i am back that krispy kreme was good. ty random website for beautiful so beautiful i cri
my nikes have a rip in them :( so sad but as long as I wear black socks the hole is not too noticeable.

talked shit about some infamous sydney girls with my cousin lol bitching is fun BUT DON'T DO IT it turns your soul black

0 comments:

Post a Comment