Friday 17 June 2016

Freedom is Slavery

I'm so susceptible to propaganda. This is kind of scary. I live in a Labor 500% safe zone so whatever I vote is not going to make a difference but saying that I'm still going to vote for Labor Party. Or should I go for the Greens lmao do I even have a Green's candidate in my area? who knows. I'm so uninformed.
This is kind of scary. 

Can't slow my brain down when I sleep......keep thinking about tutoring and what a bad teacher I am lmao i hate these thoughts fuck

tHIS IS so cute and funny omg
OMG LOVED ZOOTOPIA JESUS IT WAS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE HELP

LOVE THE CHARACTERS IT WAS SO ORIGINAL (I THINK) THE LITTLE MOUSE GODFATHER AND HIS DAUGHTER WERE SO FUNNY OMG I JUST CAN'T IT WAS SO GOOD

this guy went on got talent last year but is only officially releasing the cover now? i don't understand.
so bored help. so much tutoring work to do -.-
After I hand off my year 9 classes to Jimmys and the year 12s finish i'll only have two year 5 classes which means very little money per week. at the same time I don't want to take anymore classes...so idk. I need to start prepping for the year 12 class at 6 tonight lol

1 comment: