Tuesday 7 June 2016

PASSED MY P'S

me when he handed me my P plates
Yer a wizard SeZZA

HAHAHAHAHA YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i got 104/107 what a star

Ok I almost killed my examiner and he was so pissed at me but he still let me pass.

So this is what happened. BASICALLY first thing I fucked up before even pulling out of the RTA...he told me to turn the car on to check lights and everything and lol i accidentally turned the engine on cus i didn't know what he meant but he was like no not the engine and i was like whut and he had to like do it for me and it was just a mess. He was not too kind either....very stoic and not interested in chit chat.

He told me I was doing course 1 (which was the easy one) with kurb side stop and a three point turn. Inside I was like yassssssssssssssssss cus those are fucking easy compared to reverse parallel.

Everything was going smoothly for like 15 mins then I fucked up again. He told me to curb side stop on this road that was slightly slanting upwards but I didn't put the handbrake up the whole way so when I took my foot off the foot brake the car slid for like a millisecond before I put my foot back on the brake and lmao inside I was like holy shit

Then at this give way sign I checked side to side but didn't check forwards properly and I went inside the road for a metre then saw this oncoming truck and I slammed on the foot brake and like damn inertia sent us both FLYING
It was at this point that I was like there is no way I can fuck up more than I already have...but it somehow happened.

The examiner told me to turn left at the second traffic light. So I passed one traffic light and like I wasn't concentrating properly and I forgot what he said so I was 10 m from this street and suddenly turned left. I was going at about 55 km/h lmao so the turn was literally so dangerous and he was like wtf I told you to turn at the 2nd traffic light WHAT ARE YOU DOING and it was just way too dangerous like jaysus if there was a car in the street I was turning into we could've died.

It was then that I truly knew that I had failed.
He told me to do a three point turn and I did and that was all g but I was like there is no hope left.

We drove back to the RTA and I did like a perpendicular park with nose to the curb and it was so shit like one of my wheels were touching the line but he didn't give me a chance to fix it he was just like "ok shut engine off lets go" and he walked so far ahead of me and looked so angry so when I saw my driving instructor I was like
but then he called me up and I saw the tick on the PASS box and just yass jesus say yes
So yas that was a good morning

Saw this on REACT and holy shit its so addictive
Also the twins on Jane the Virgin are famous from their YT channel?? I did not know.

omg wtf am i doing lol.

Jan told me I failed cus I still spoiled the got ep from the gif

0 comments:

Post a Comment