Saturday 4 June 2016

Je Veux Mourir

Back when I was working at KFC I actually did see Jessica from 3rd grade but I was too ashamed to say hi HAHAHA. I think we both recognised each other but didn't say anything. I packed her damn chicken she better have liked it. 

I am already looking at my life and having much regrets. biggest regret: KFC. I wish I blogged during those KFC dark days. Idk why I did that shit honestly. Finished work at like 11 sometimes, would also come home tired from mopping the floor and smelling like chicken oil :( being pressured to work even though I was sick...etc. what a nasty place. 

Je voudrais du jambon

So I think tutoring is sucking my life because every time Saturday comes around my mood just goes poof bye happiness see you again at 4:20 Sunday. tbh I think I was just not meant for life because like why am I here pls if anyone knows let me know because rn there is no reason for me to be on this earth.

Idk what the point of this blog post is. OH RIGHT I'm doing this because I don't want to do my work.

All my cousins passed their P's on the first go. literally going to bring dishonour to my family on Tuesday.

I think I went through like a Jenna Marbles youtube phase a few years ago. I have so many phases but I distinctly remember this one because I watched quite a few of her videos. I subscribed to her around the time when she uploaded "Pipe the Fuck Down" with the random spiderman cut out in the background. Y'all remember when she used to do those stream of consciousness video descriptions?

So yeh after that lil phase I stopped watching her videos because I was like shes not funny blah blah lame

BUT THEN I just watched her recent "Reacting To My Old Videos" and I feel like I should just start watching her videos again because she's such a genuinely nice person. Such a strange reason but trust me after you watch this you will be like holy shit I always thought you were this shallow drunk blonde thing that just shoots out fuck every 3 seconds BUT you are actually really cool person.

Anyway I feel bad and you should watch this
OmG Jane the Virgin FINALLY broke up with Michael bye white boi HELLO RAPHAEL I ship them way more anyway.

Jane the Virgin reminds of like campy TV tho? Idk it just seems so ~~~~ compared to game of thrones which requires so much time and effort. Gina Rodriguez is velly good actress tho

cya later

0 comments:

Post a Comment