Monday 6 June 2016

flooding / My Anaconda Don't

on the verge of tears today whilst teaching because they were being so loud and I couldn't shut them up and I felt so bullied and it was just sad like I legitimately just gave up at one point. like I was so close to crying I couldn't even speak otherwise the tears would've just flowed

I'm way too sensitive and unlikeable to be a teacher

I still feel shitty now but I have to magic up my engineering assignment in less than 7 hours I think whatever deity up above is punishing me

everything is flooding (the river between carramar and canley is almost up to the train tracks lmao). who wants to go for a swim (and never come back) like you know how sometimes you imagine like what would happen if you died? I feel like dying would be such an easy escape but I don't think I will ever reach a point of loneliness/sadness to have to do it.
my life is a mess I really don't think I can do this for much longer. I just feel so sad all the bloody time and I wish I was happier but I just can't.

me rn:
I can't even concentrate cus I'm so sad/angry

thinking about the year5s just makes my mood plummet

ok I'm going to try to forget about it for now then do my engo assignment

So my engo group for ENGG1000 was called My Anaconda Don't

just submitted my engo report

most stressful night of my entire life honestly the worst thing ever my fault for starting it so late but I just can't with my year 5s I'm still thinking about it and like wtf did I do in my life for them to not wanna listen to me

anyway I should really stop thinking about it

going to watch shitloads of jane the virgin and cry myself to sleep

ok im watching jane the virgin im kinda forgetting about my sadness i just hope i have a nice sleep tonight

omg its 2:30am i just finished 3 episodes of jane the virgin help us all

0 comments:

Post a Comment