Thursday 23 June 2016

Brooklyn

you know you should quit yo job when everytime you see a pile of unmarked homework your heart sinks and no amount of Orange is the New Black episodes can make you forget about it.

thinking back, I bet you that girl who handed me her year 9 classes was like ha look at her fresh outta high school being all excited about tutoring and shit just give it a few months and we will see........

That hooch in my cupboard starting to look real taystee
I need to expand my HSP horizons I have only eaten at like 3 HSP places :( I need to try Hi Kebabs/Metro One/King Kebabs

Going to watch Brooklyn now with Saoirse Ronan aka Saor-how-the-fuck-do-you-pronounce-that-irish-mess. I jUSt know her as the cockblock from atonement. that movie made me feel all the feels. I think i talked about it when i first started writing the blog and went through every Keira Knightley movie ever. 

BROOKLYN - when the long distance relationship gets too .... long
so far this movie is kinda boring lol nothing is happening -.- and its been half an hour...

OK nvm its starting to get cute bcus love interest introduced wiew. omfg the main guy reminds me of someone i know. omfg everyone needs a tony he is so gr9

jaysus do all irish people have these crazy green eyes. omfg everyoner actually does have these craxy eyes

gleeson (bill weaseley) from ex-machina in dis

ew wtf go back to tony nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fak off 

OK IN THE NEXT LIFE I WANT TO BE IRISH SO I CAN HAVE GREEN EYES PLS

omfg fuck off ms kelly pls don't blackmail her wtf is her deal

i shoulda told ya

this is so dumb why doesn't she just bring her mum to america as well then they can be one big happy family like her mum can join all the italians and make irish-italian fusion food

omg no this is kinda sad she misses her irish home but tony :(((((((((( jaysus this is a lot sadder than i thought it would be and for all the wrong reasons fml

OK I JUST FINISHED IT AND IDK I HAVE MIXED FEELINGS IDK WHAT TO THINK JAYSUS SO CUTE BUT SO SAD BUT IDK fuck ms kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment