Saturday 11 June 2016

Colours of the Wind

woops this was supposed to post last night ~~~~~~~~`

The last three days can be summed up with
and
Um so I kinda stuffed up my maths test today just hoping everyone else did just as badly lmao because I skipped almost 10 questions??? like literally raw mark gonna be 60-70. Not even sure if I did the simple ones correctly.

Lol first exam today the hall wasn't actually as big as I thought it was going to be but still pretty huge. 

I am so screwed for physics no joke.

Anyway I went over to Amy's on Wednesday literally studied the most we have studied the whole semester. Wednesday night and Thursday morning + arvo we finished all the exercises and were so tired afterwards. Then I did most 1141 past papers and lol couldn't do 3/4 of it. Amy would not stop singing Colors of the Wind omfg. 

and now begins the terrible weekend of tutoring.

Just came back from 4u tutoring lol what a mess. Drove home with my dad because he didn't want me driving by myself even though I'm on my P's??? Whatever he lets me drive to tutor tmr all g.

have so much year 5 homework to mark fuck my life.

watching GMM instead of doing work. good 1 Serena.


0 comments:

Post a Comment