Monday 20 June 2016

not cool

I look so much like my father holy shit like if you put long hair on him thats me HAHAHAHAH except he's a lot skinnier

so much marking to do before tomorrow ha ha ha ha ha (that was yesterday)

started watching season 4 of oitnb its pretty good LOL

also watching so many Where Are They Now? Oprah videos lol. Damn these are very sad stories.

Sorry I do not have much to blog about today. My driving is still quite tragic. I went through Cabramatta and saw my Auntie and told her jump in da car cus she lived close and I was like homie I can give you a lift.

SO BOREDOM

omfg

wtf just happened in oitnb with the winged eyeliner latino girl and the baby mouse and flies what the actual fuck

awwwww that latino mum is getting out of jail yay!! sorry i'm not trying to be racist but i don't know their names

HOLY SHIT BATTLE OF THE BASTARDS COMING OUT TMR HOLY SHIET

I'm actually loving this season of oitnb so far hahahaha

i need to distract myself from tutoring send help sned serious help excited for xinon'gs murder mystery but at the same time its on sat night so i have to mark all work before then and i know i won't want to and everything is just a mess

OMG GO RED HAHAHAHAHAH SHE IS THE BESTZ

morello is so paranoid she needs to chill

omfg tucky do not go back to your rapist what are you doing

0 comments:

Post a Comment