Sunday 26 June 2016

You've been fucking the pool boy

So this is going to be all about Xinong's fundraising dinner so scram scram haram haram if you don't want to read. Also don't read if you're planning on going to the dinner because this post is dark and full of spoilers.

I forgot my blog existed for about 3 days...

Anyhow, yesterday after coming home from Officeworks (which I drove to myself and almost died because my GPS fell under my chair), I scrambled to get ready for the Murder Mystery dinner. Wore my best funeral dress and sister's power jacket thing because I was "Jasmine", the money loving widow of the dead guy.

Summing up my character:
I was having an affair with the pool cleaner, "Fabio", because I had found out that 20 years ago, my hubby Rick had an affair with the maid so bye marriage my husband sucks shit even though it was 20 years ago. So I was sad/lonely/angry and wanted a hot pool cleaner to distract me.

It was fucking freezing outside and I was wearing no leg protection so I felt like an icicle.

When we got there, everyone was given a list of things to ask other characters and what to say in response to questions other people asked. The whole point of the game was to suss out if other characters had a motive to kill Rick or not. You also had to try to get the most money by blackmailing/bribing other people.

Everyone kept asking me about the pool cleaner and my sheet said to tell them that he was loyal and hardworking and the best pool cleaner around so obviously everyone knew that I was having an affair. So many people tried to blackmail me about it omfg but only innie was successful.

After the will was read, Elizabeth (Faith) told me that Ashlin's character (Neal) was most likely the illegitimate son of Rick from the affair with the maid 20 years ago. So if that was true Neal would inherit everything. I asked Ashlin how old her character was and she said 19. So omg the timeline matches perfectly. But at the same time FIP was acting so shady and what if Elizabeth just told me that fact to get me off her trail?!?!

So then I wrote down Neal and Amy wrote down Faith just to cover all bases and turns out it actually was Neal. I offered Amy one of my awards because we totally teamworked on it but she denied this significant piece of paper.

I haven't been awarded with anything in so long I feel so special. I still need to donate to Xinong's page oops.
Then went to Lidcombe station with Tammy and I met up with my parents at Dooley's club where they were dancing to some weird Viet music. Y'all saw it on my snapchat already. It was strange.

Fast forward to present day. I have just come back from tutoring and I feel free as I always do on Sunday night. So yay. See you all in paradise. 

fuck I need something to wear to black party RIP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment