Tuesday 26 September 2017

HOLEsome bonding

Two posts in a row this must be me avoiding my responsibilities.

I legit don't think I've ever spent so long with VSA without alcohol involved.

THE TEAM GOES SKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRA PUTT PUTT PUTT PUTT

Woke up too early today to train to Newtown with cousin Amy. Met up with the rest of the rowdy crowd outside Holey Moley which is opp Newton Performing Arts HS.
We went inside and whilst waiting for other people, took a lot of fucking photos.
creeping everywhere
Then played putt putt for like 2 hours it was actually so fun. There was this really hard hole to get (we all got it in like 5 shots) but then we were tryna teach Joanne who was the most useless one, to take a shortcut and flick it up and over the barrier and then she whacked it and it flew over and landed straight in the hole and we were all crying. 

Jo, Viv, Selz and I were the non-competitive team like we gave zero shits.
Then had lunch at fRango's at Petersham which was soooo worth. $11 for a huge burger, a large serving of chippies + a can of soft drink.
Some of us went to Dani's house to chill. Played uno, some other card games and Just Dance!! I finally got to use the skills I acquired over one summer when my dad bought us a wii.
Went to stratty to get bingsoo AGAIN such fat shits and then the conversation turned to some other not as wholesome topics eg rice purity test L M A O and everyone did it except me cus ceebs too innocent would probs get in the 90s. 

GUYS IM SO PROUD OF MY BIRTHDAY POST ON SELINA'S WALL IT'S ON 90 LIKES RN THIS IS THE MOST FAMOUS I HAVE EVER FELT
Amy Lim was talking about her relo problems and then I realised...I'm such a slimy person.

HAHAHA FD IS SO SICK OF MY SHIT

legitimately grateful on this monday night i decided to last minute write my application for vsa like now there's the illusion I actually have friends.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever told lie?
    Ever cursed?
    or Done something you wouldn’t tell your mother?
    Take Your Rice purity Test On Purityricetest.com

    ReplyDelete