Saturday 9 September 2017

climb n dash

MAIN BITCH SAMMY SMITHY IS BACK I LOVE IT his voice is so fucking good I missed it :(((
Today had a full on WIE day out ??? We never ever have bonding days and it was pretty fun :) Picked Lizzie up from Epping then drove to St Peters. Everyone was there already so we just started rock climbing!! The walls at St Peters are so much harder than the ones at Villawood though. Went caving for a bit as well and almost died because there was a weird triangular section that was so fucking hard to get through.

We had to all get from rock climbing to dinner except there were 11 people and 2 cars so our fucking president had to get into the boot HAHAHA. Thank god she didn't get in my car's boot though because I would've been so scared going over speed bumps. After we sorted out cars we still didn't know where we were eating so the ppl in my car were messaging the group chat and we got this back:
Was worried she was gonna asphyxiate or some shit??

Also we climbed n dashed because all 11 of us did not pay a single cent for rock climbing today. They just forgot to charge us L M A O. 

Went to this restaurant in Surry Hills called Ericiyes from Riya's recommendation cus she's vego but holy motherfucking shit IT WAS SO GOOD. Y'alls have to go just for the dips!!! Basically you get this plate of dip with so many different flavours and it also comes with UNLIMITED Turkish bread. We got like 5 different pides - some meat, some vego and they were really yummy. The grill platter was also like 10/10 especially the lamb sausages holy schmoly. 
Events subcomm is so much more fun than PR HAHHA I was in the car with Big Lucy, Lizzie, Angel and Nancy Z and felt like they were so much easier to get along with than the PRs??? There's so much gossip and hate within WIEsoc its kinda toxic af.

Why am I so brave when I'm in cAR...I'm such a fucking retard
"nice girls"
buddha help me

More lists...

Comprehensive list of movies I really want to watch:

1. Stronger

Emotional drama starring "professional actor who can act Jake Gyllenhaal" and "actual angel Tatiana Maslany" about a guy who gets his legs blown off in the Boston bombings. I know its going to make me cry and I'm going to love it because I'm trash for emotional movies + the relationship between Jake and Tat is central to this as well so like hi sign me up. 

2. Shape of Water

I think I talked about this already... the trailer speaks for itself. 

3. Molly's Game

Aaron Sorkin wrote the screenplay (same dude as The Social Network) and reviews from the TIFF premiere today have been PHENOMENAL


4. Lady Bird

So Greta Gerwig and I have a complicated relationship because I loved 20th Century Women but I hated Frances Ha but she was also excellent in Jackie?! But this trailer looks really good and kinda more up my alley than Frances Ha cus like love these coming of age teenage dramas with very strange quirky humour. Plus Irish Bish Soaersoieiasoeisioeiisiaoisie Ronan is in it!! 

5. Mother!

The amount of Mother! ads I'm seeing in the city is absolutely insane. Like every single Eddy Avenue bus stand has it and they all looked so creepy in my rearview mirror today. But it is a very nice poster. 


999. The Current War

I woke up to the trailer for this yesterday and have never felt so personally attacked in my entire life. 
*screams into ether*

I COULD'VE HAD A SPARKLING MM TRAILER INSTEAD OF THIS BULLSHIT MEN TALKING TO OTHER MEN THAT PROBS WONT PASS THE BECHDEL TEST YAWN IM SO UH BENEDICT LIKE I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST U BUT WHO ASKED FOR THIS MOVIE?? LIKE REALLY??!?!?!
update I'm so happy this movie is shit everyone unanimously agrees that this movie did not need to be made and TWC are going to be even more broke after this... David put this at the bottom of his TIFF list I'm living

0 comments:

Post a Comment