Saturday 2 September 2017

a(c)dc

my title today fml literal trash. 
me typing things only I will understand then reading them months later 
I'm going to forget what this title means in about 3 days

Was going to apply for WIE exec but you have to make a 2 minute speech on the day.... UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH nope nope nope nope nope. I will think about how badly I want this then make a decision later on. I think I'll regret it if I don't at least try. 

Was having dinner with Amy's Family + Stephen then Stephen brought up some past gay workmate and Amy's dad randomly was like "WELL I'M VOTING NO!" and looked so cheery. We all just went silent it was so awkward. How can we even change the minds of our parents????

Me listening to Badlands about 3 years after it was cool. Hmmmm Haunting has a strange hold on me. It reminds me of that theme song from Drive.  I figured I like songs with deep repetitive bass beats. I love sitting behind everyone on the train cus I can just bop to the music without anyone seeing.

Considering watching The 100 because I want to scream LEXA DESERVED BETTER 1 and a half years after her death and probably cry and end up hating the show... but emotions
can you imagine having this many friends

Thursday

Went uni to "study" more like catch up on hours of tumblr/blogging I had missed out on doing my comp assignment. Then had dinner with Amy and Stephen to celebrate Stephen's birthday!!! the place we ate at, "Ribs & Burgers", was pretty nice and not THAT expensive. Would highly recommend the chicken wings which were smothered in some smoking bbq sauce omfg so good. The coleslaw is really nice as well but according to Amy smells like fresh rabbits / grass. 
the derpy photo that didn't make it to my story
Hung around Darling Harbour for a while. 
me, their proud child

Friday

YAYYYYYYY I FINISHED MY MMAN REPORT!!!!! ITS PRETTY SHIT AND MISSING A FEW GRAPHS BUT IM SO HAPPY YEEEEEEEE

The Bachelorrrrrrr 

TARA IS MY FAV!!! UM WHY IS THE BACHELOR AT AARON'S HOTEL LMFGOOOO WELL RENAMED TO THE ULTIMO BUT DID U SEE CHINATOWN IN THE BACKGROUND CUS I DID HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I think tara is going to be the matty of this season because she's so nice nad funny and doesn't deserve to have her heart inevitably broken fml.  OMG THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOO CUTE FUARRRRR

mi poor shipper heart THEY'RE SO PERFECT TOGETHER but maybe shes a lowkey psycho?

this blog is a TEAM TARA zone

the real question is: why is kobe beef still here?? ? and also Lisa is the Olena of this season .. literally just there to look pretty. She has 0 interest in him. OK NVM lisa just got out matty has more brains that richie. Elora is a bitchhhhhh straight up bitch.

everyone is starting to show their true colours

0 comments:

Post a Comment