Tuesday 5 February 2019

Cambodiyeet: ANOTHER ENGLISH SPEAKING HUMANNNNN AHHH

bruh so starved of like verbal communication without having to think about the words I'm using.

had a pretty shit day today. shit meaning I did pretty much nothing! 

Got called down by Ty to observe his surgery. The deputy director's daughter was getting a mole of her face removed lol. He's also a teacher so throughout the whole thing he was trying to teach me about what he was doing. I felt a lil grossed out cus there was just so so so much blood and it just looked like a piece of meat. Also the girl was in so much pain like she kept raising her hand to say she was in pain but they didn't inject her with more anaesthetic... YOLO
Looked at the autoclave cus the timer wasn't working again (ya yeet). I opened it up and turned the timer knob a couple of times and then it decided to start working again?? I think there might be smth wrong with the relay contacts cus they spark a lot. BUT YOLO  idk I put the machine back together and told them it was fixed lmao. Also told them that if it happens again just lemme know.
Then went back to my lil dungeon of a workshop and did some WIESoc shit to kill time. Then had my lunch break yeet and went to Green House again but this time tried the Vietnamese Soup instead of the Cambodian One XD. It wasn't as good. Biked back to Ly Hout for aircon and on the way stopped to buy some tubing for the oxygen concentrator.

Had a nice watermelon juice at Ly Hout and did some more WIESoc shit. Then went back to homestay to chill for a bit before going back to my work dungeon! I LITERALLY JUST CHUCKED THE OXYGEN TUBES BACK ON AND it still had the fkn high pressure alarm I wanted to nek myself. I dunno how to fix it????? I NEED SOMEONE WITH EXPERTISE.

ANYWAY, killed time until 5 pm when Ty called me to drive me to the hospital director's (LIKE THE BOSS OF THE ENTIRE HOSPITAL) house. He wanted me to meet his daughter who was back in Cambodia from studying in Melbourne. SHE WAS SUPER NICE heheheh but it felt so weird initially like we were talking in English and her two parents were just sitting and staring at us. also the weird shit that comes out of my mouth when I'm nervous needs to be WRITTEN DOWN.
 They took me for a drive around Preah Vihear to see the scenery, then we had dinz. Homestay fam thought I died cus I only messaged one of them and she was at a party at the time HAHAHA but he full jumped on his motorbike to look for me around town. didnt think to call me before ??? HAHAHHA BUT I LOVE THEMMMMMMM. this is the director, his wife and his daughter yeet. MUST BE SO RICH TO SEND HER TO AUS DAYUM
Got back to homestay and only the grandma was there. I tried to speak Khmer to her but she didn't understand what I was saying hahah but then was rescued by Sithai and his fam, then Rotana and her fam. the kids are so friggen cute im gna be so sad to leave them :( they wanna have a party on the 12th to say bye bye to me.

Just got a message from Cambo Amy saying that she's too sick to work so she's probably going to go back to Australia earlier. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm partnerless for the rest of the program i guess :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment