Sunday 24 February 2019

Back at uni for the 4th year

lol its aight post-grad med is only another 4 years on top of my 5 year degree, she'll be right

I can't stop thinking about doing med after Cambodia but also I just watched a report about this overworked junior who quit because she had 14 days in a row on call and her health was fked

Monday

i rly don't know what i did??? oh yeah i unpacked my suitcase which took a long long time

I think i did some wiesoc stuff but can't be sure

Tuesday

FIRST DAY OF UNI!!!! Drove there and missed an hour of my COMP2121 lecture cus I was too shy to walk in. While I was waiting for the break, I went to get a sausage sizzle with brendaddy and lizzie hehehe. Also saw Jo for a tiny little bit. 

Then practiced for IWD brunch on the lib lawn, felt like a real uni student lmfaoooooooooooooooo
then had quick lunch with viv and yiyi before they had to go to their site visit, and I went back down to matsci to study a lil with Nancy Z. Didn't do much studying (what's new) before we had to go to our WIESoc meeting

WIESoc meeting was actually pretty fun lol its so nice to have something to say 

Drove niina and Phuc home then stayed up doing WIESoc and Project shizzzzzzzzz

offloaded all my subcommittee recruitment stuff to Eugenia because cannot handle atm.

Wednesday

2nd day of uni and I want to kill myself already

had a MTRN4010 tute with Stephen, we spent the entire time on the first question. then had a break which I spent with Lizzieeeeee. Saw Phuc as well who I asked to buy me a lactose free iced coffee but he gave it to me and was like "how funny would it be if it was normal milk...." HIS TIMELINE FAILED OK I'm not shitting my pants
had COMP2121 lecture which Phuc attended cus he was bored but he had a lecture at the same time so I'm like??? Yiyi and I just sat there confused cus fuck assembly bruhhhhh im dying

Then had lab with Maria my partner. She did the course and failed it last year  HAHAHHAHA  which is actually comforting which means she's seen most of it before. BUT YEAH ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE IS SO FUCKED WHAT THE FKKKKKKKK  I HATE IT ITS SO DUMB WHY DO I NEED TO KNOW THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!

omg I saw Ms Bav at the train station and caught up with her a little bit before she had to get her train. She was going to see the red hot chilli peppers with her hubby

Thursday

went to amy's house in the morning to find her in her slug state. she was still asleep at like 11am when I got there SMH. swapped our souvenirs and she gave me a bunch of yummy snacks and cat stickers and I got her a statue with a giant penis! and also a shirt and a shot glass but who cares about that hahaha.

Then we planned my birthday some more (still don't have a venue just btw) and drove to uni for my tute.

Started doing some ansys shit for my FEA course and like it was fine just very time consuming and laborious following the bajillions steps. I'm really trying to learn this year :'(

Then waited in matsci until niina came so we could go to our arc clubs training for 2019. Training was sosososoososos boring omfg I was still doing my 50/50 promotional document shit.
then drove niina home and then drove my own ass home only to be called out by Amy, Eugene and Stephen to eat with them at Ashfield. We had yumm0 Shang food. Everything was like top top top besides the xiao long bao which we had a disagreement about because Eugene thought they were the best xiao long bao ever but I was like ... uh no that title belongs to din tai fung and Amy's like nahhhhhhhhhhh taste of shanghai is better so??
Then we went back to Amy's house to much around!! We played some VR games, I was reunited with Beat Saber and Amy & Eugene pretended they owned a hair salon and crimped my hair omfg
Then we played charades and it was sososoososo fun omg we were all dying laughing. Stephen's word was artichoke and he tried to act out art-eye-choke. never laughed so hard in my life. also stephen forgot what a luggage carousel was called so he called it like a luggage conveyor belt and I was stuck for so long trying to act our carousel for him

finished my 50/50 proposal - i am dead TIRED

Friday

Then sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepu over at amy's house hehehehe woke up next morning at 12 pm and rushed outta the house to go to my WIESoc PR bonding.

Was lowkey dreading it but after a lil awkwardness at the beginning we all started getting more relaxed and found some fun things to talk about. I actually never talked to Sara much before but she's so cute like a lil kid omfg. Also Bree's just cool in general!! She was telling me about the bajillion dates shes been on with complete strangers and I felt like we really bonded XDDDDDDDDDD

Then drove back to Amy's house to play for a little bit heheh. We build her IKEA cupboard together while watching Game Night.
Had a third wheel date at Roma's Italian. The ravioli was not the best and the Boscaiolo wasn't that great either - needed a lot of salt!! Pizza was probs the best.
 hehehehhehe
Then went to IGA to buy ice cream. We ate it in the car outside Amy's house then I hopped out and drove home.

Chilled at home. idk what I did.

Saturday

Ok so I shot my shot a few days ago and now I'm too chicken shit to reply good job serena

ANYWAY, had another day of doing nothing much at home. I woke up late, had a shit breakfast then went to tutor Lily. Came back  home and did more nothing! Watched some B99 and then this great Taiwanese movie called Dear Ex.

Sunday

Woke up at FUCKING 1 PM and had brekky with mum and dad now catching up on uni and wiesoc!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment