Sunday 11 August 2019

lights down low

Thursday Night

Dinner at udon place in Canley, then went to get some KK donuts and we ran into one of her friends who was working that night at Harry's Cafe de Wheels and he gave us a free pie hehehe IT WAS YUM. Dropped her at her car then went home. She finally told me what she needed to tell me and just s m h 

Friday

Woke up early to drive to Stephen's house to help him and Eugene with testing. Didn't end up helping too much thoooo it was just pymetrics and some dumb Westpac questionnaire. But his mum made us garlic bread and after eating it, I decided that going there was worth my lack of sleep. Then drove back home and took a nap, had some CRAZY DREAMS. It was the most whack shit ever like I was being chased, there was blood coming out of taps idk...

Anywhoooooo had WIESoc bonding at Lil Darlin' Surry Hills but like I was so ceebs ..... Miriam came and just talked to her and Niina. note to self, the white chocolate cocktail is so damn good.

Then met up with Cambodians and Amy at maccas, we went to soju alley to drink but it was too cold so waltzed into the nearby dumpling house instead with some lush a f purple seats!!! Drank too much, started using the soju bottles as musical instruments hehehe but then I started feeling hella sick so I went into the bathroom to calm down and also take a dump xD 

returned reinvigorated, then went to the Darling Harbour playground and dicked around for a while. It was actually very very fun hehehe. what a handsome bunch uwu
double d's picked me up from the station, gave me a care package full of Gatorade and pads lmfao and dropped me home

Saturday

went to lunch with fam to celebrate dad's 40th year since stepping off the boat. (fuck can't find a picture because my mum hasn't uploaded it to Facebook yet). Yum cha was good, got some takeaway for double d's - "my friend is helping me do some work at uni dad, can I buy her food"
they really be stacking up

Chilled at hers before I had to send her off to Marlo :'(

Went home, jumped on a train to city for Joyce's birthday hehehe. Ate and drank at Goros in Surry Hills. Idk why but the name Goros to me does not scream Japanese at all BUT yo its Japanese fusion!!! First time there and was not disappointed. The food was really heckin goooooooood and the drinks were alright 

I drank too much and legit died for 20 mins with my head in my hands HAHHAHAHAHA full was feeling everyone's judgement the day after watching snaps
cute sghs reunion!!! told them about my predicament and they all think im a dumb bitch (but hey, what's new?)
salmon skewers were absolutely banging
then uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I kinda lost my memory of the rest of the night HAHAHAHHA. I think we somehow stumbled our freezing asses to Star Bar where I met up with Ange, Bree and Jemima who were also out ya yeeeeet. Took some photos, apparently stayed in the girls bathroom for a luong time...
DRANK MOREEEE @angela thanks for the drink xxxxxxx

SOMEHOW ENDED UP AT DOONSIDE WTF had to uber back to Cabramatta to meet double d's and her best friend who were coming home from Marlo. My uber driver was so damn nice, he was like I don't have another trip after this, did you want to just wait for your friend in my car cus its so cold? I know that can totally be construed as creepy but nah he was so sweet as Angela would say. But a few mins in he got another trip so I had to fuck off and freeze my TITTIES OFF at Cabra station at 1 am.

Yvonne's friend drove double d's and I back to her house and we had a cute lil sleepover xD

Sunday

Had brunch at Ristoretto & Co, YUMMMMM 10/10 would rate. Got baked eggs and they were sososo yummy. Went to look at more fish and after she dropped me off, she told me she went back to the fish shop and fkn bought another fighting fish hahhahahahha

but spent a long wholesome day at home for once with Oreoooo. what a cute baby
 snapped her way too much today...
FINISHED BIOM PROJECT YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and applied for Aurecon

lowkey concerned about my alcoholism like I've wasted so much money on nights out... for what

I can't remember a week in the past like 2 months when I haven't gone out and most of em is binge drinking twice a week YA YEET gonna regret it when I'm 50 and I have liver cancer. 

should just stay home and be a wholesome human being. 

have nothing planned this weekend though so eskeddit I CAN DO THIS

we love sobriety!

0 comments:

Post a Comment