Thursday 15 August 2019

oh no she better don't

Monday

Dalena picked me up early again for uni. Went to the last ever MTRN3500 lecture, then had my final quiz. Thought I fucked it because was unsure of so many things but ya yeet ended up getting 18/24 for it EVEN THOUGH I STUDIED LEGIT LIKE 1 HOUR. Love open book exams hehehe.

then hung around doing pretty much nothin in Ainsworth with Bree, Niina and Yiyi. Started looking through potential thesis topics and there are so so so many cool ones!!!

Then went to Muji with Bree Bree to meet Diana after work. A heckin Walker's donuts just opened at Galleries so Bree and I got baited into buying 6 by the worker... Bree grabbed a bunch o' pens @ Muji but unfortunately they were out of pencil-cases :(  

Then went back to check up on her new fish, ShanAQUA and luckily, he's still alive! Watched a bit of Netflix then went home. 

Tuesday

Spent the whole day at home yay!! Here are some pictures of my cat. She's very ugly sometimes. 
 Here are some dumplings I steamed.
Went to the gym for the first time (properly and not in Cambodia) with Phuc!!!!!!! It was actually pretty fun and Phuc is quite a motivational gym partner hehehe. He taught me how to use all leg equipment and how to squat. Squatting was actually hard as fuck HOLY. Woke up next day and like the bit that the bar sits on was so sore. 

Wednesday

Drove my boyfriend and girlfriend to uni. Fucking Phuc took so long to get ready so had to pick up Dalz and turn around and pick up Phuc and legit got onto the M5 like 45 mins after I left my home -.-

ANYWHO got to uni and work on some SA work for so long (like 4 hours) without breaking concentration. Just converting textbook images to updated ones and getting paid to do soooo. What a glow up if I say so myself XD

Then went to Viv B's welcome back surprise party. Angela said we were going to have a four hour strategy meeting at Law to get Viv to come to lower campus but then when Viv found out about the surprise she was legit disappointed we weren't having this strategy meeting....

ANYWHO, bought some food and tissues to bring back to bae and we studied at Ainsworth for a bit. Dalena came to do her online testing with me and fuck it was so long - like 1.5 hours - but ya yeet I think she ended up doing very well. Then drove them both home and went home. Did nothing but play with my cat before I went to bed.

Want to bring Diana to our cousins dinner on Friday but lowkey scared

Thursday

Dalz drove me up to uni again, met up with Niina to study in glass room then Cosette came to talk about our group project and her personal life HAHAHAHAH what a TIME. now gonna do some werk werk werk.. yiyi's thot ass just joined us

bought tickets to tweekacore at masif can I get a hell yeah

0 comments:

Post a Comment