Monday 26 August 2019

gammer

Tuesday Night

Went to SEB to study for a tiny bit and ran into Taimdaddy, Brendaddy and Jez-daddy?? HAHHAHAAH but yeah was so unproductive so just decided to train it home. Ate dinz at home because my mum made some com tam and it was yum. Then went to "a friend's house to do online testing" ahahahhaah. Had to jump out her window at night like a common hoe wtf. it was not elegant

Wednesday

Dalz came over to pick me up at 6 am, but this time I drove because her exam was in like 2 hours so she was studying in the car. Almost fell asleep during the drive because there was so much hecking traffic.

got to uni, took a phat nap in SEB then went to Ainsworth to "study" with Niina, Amy, Stephen and Yiyi. I did very very little work before Lizzie and Phuc messaged me to meet up with them at Columbo

WAHOOOOOOOOO Phuc drove us to go bouldering for the first time!! It was actually pretty fun but I was so weak and couldn't do a lot of the walls. BUT HEY I will get stronger and try again >:( Also Wesley was there coincidentally hahahaha and he just showed off how easy all the walls were for him -.- It was nice catching up with Lizzie who I probably see once every two weeks rip and updating her on my life. Lizzie will always be ACTUAL GOALS.
Also got a call to go to an assessment centre for Origin in NEWCASTLE??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! I turned it down initially because I thought the job would be in Brisbane but there is potential for it to be Sydney so I'll probs go and check it out.

Then went back to uni, quickly microwaved my lunch before Dalz messaged me to go home. Omw walking to blockhouse where she was waiting, Joanne calls me like, "OI ME AND SELINA ARE OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE WHERE ARE YOU" and I'm like "WTF I'M AT UNI" but they got me... they were also waiting outside blockhouse so I gave em the rude finger muthafuckas

Walked to the car and they gave me shit for tagging DD in memes on fb when I told them specifically to keep it on the dl and Selina even deleted her comment after I said that so uhhhh oop

Then Dalz dropped me off and I did nothing until DD's train arrived. Picked her up, we went around Cabra for a lil bit getting sugar cane and hot star then I dropped her off at her car which she parked very very far from the station. also found a deep af scratch on my car angery 

got home, slept early!! 

Thursday

woke up to this sped waiting outside in my backyard
ARUP called!! I have an interview ya yeet. I don't really know what else happened on Thursday. I think I stayed home and tried to do my group assignment. Ended up staying up till like 3 am trying to get it done. 

Friday

Slept 3 hours and woke up to finish it. Trains were fucked so DD skipped work and came over to chill i.e. distract me from studying for my exam on Monday. Mum came home and we were just eating lunch at our dining table hahhaha. oop like 3rd time she's seen DD over in two weeks, I wonder what she thinks is happening

went to DD's house and applied for some jobs then took a phat nap. woke up, drove to Superior Burger for dinzzzz. Burgers are pretty good, would rate 7/10 because they get dry towards the end.
Then went back to hers, went to her cousin' (James) house to pick up some gloves + other supplies for Gammer XDDDDD. James' girlfriend was over too so wow meeting the whole fam. James was giving me a pep talk about how I shouldn't let her distract me from my studies but

cant help if I'm
Went to a park and blew up some balloons 

Saturday

RAVE DAYYYYYY!!! 

Tutored one kid, then got a lil bit of biom study in before messaging Niina and asking her to finish notes off for the both of us. How did I have like two WHOLE weeks to study for this exam and still manage to leave everything till last minute?

Picked DD up, then went to Maccas. Picked up her friend Hilda before we all went over to Yvonnes house. Yvonne did their makeup and then we trained up to Newtown because the "concert" was at Enmore theatre. 

Was SOSOSOOSS FUN HEHEHHEHE. Saw Winnie and Bonnie and they full did the pussy licking hand action fucking HELL every time, so I introduced them to DD and then they shut up. Bonnie was like, "nice to meet you" HAHAHAHH never seen her caught off guard like that. 

It was such a goooooooooood rave ooft. He played so many bangers. When Superhuman came on it was such a moment uwu. 
After the rave, we walked to Newtown station and I bumped into Aivi and Suzanne. Said hi and then Aivi pulls out soju from a brown paper bag and is like, "you want any?". I didn't but DD and Yvonne did. just recovering alcoholic tings. (jokes I just knew that like 2 gulps wouldn't do anything for me so will just save my liver for 2 bottles next time).
so tired. luckily Yvonne's man agreed to drive us all home hehe. Stayed over again, told my mum I was at Niina's studying oop because I actually needed to stay over at Niina's on Sunday. 

Sunday

Grabbed some ice cream from maccas in the morning with DD before she dropped me at my car which I left at Yvonnes. Drove to Niina's house and then began our highly UNPRODUCTIVE day of study. This has been the chillest BIOM subject in terms of content EVER. 60 MCQ and its only worth 30%?? phattest ceebs. 
Had a nap halfway through for a whopping 1.5 hours. Woke up for dinner which her mum made, then took another break to grab krispy kreme because her mum was craving it lmfao. 

Niina went to sleep already and I said I would stay up and study but yallah I'VE BEEN BLOGGING FOR AN HOUR. 

goodbye xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment