Thursday 8 August 2019

rip BAZZI the fish

Yesterday

so um the fish we bought 2 days ago....died last night

consulted FD about it cus she had a fighting fish for a while and she said it could've been a number of factors but legit... WE DID EVERYTHING PROPERLY so I am confused. Diana flushed it down the toilet :(

rip Bazzi you were loved for the whole 24 hours you lived

anywhooooo, headed to uni pretty late to hang out with Saucy Six minus Andrew, who is back in Canberra :( Got to ainsworth and it was one big party in there like wow. Bree said she missed me uwu

We got kicked outta computer rooms so headed to level 5. Made a neat lil animation for my Weekly Challenge which I can't convert into the gif cus then colours get all FUCKED UP but yo this is Yushi's one which was my favourite, check if out if you're interested!!

Applied for ARUP, then drove the Amy, Stephen and Mei to Whirly Bird for dinz. It was 50% because of the Fork Festival omfgggg - worth as heck. We met Eugene's boyfriend Gerry properly for the first time and like big yikes if I had to meet 4 of my s/o's best friends in one go I WOULD ACTUALLY DIE. He was sososo nice and gentle tho :)

We ate lots of chickeeeeen but my favourite was the peking duck salad zomg
Then went to Messina at the Star and took a photo of Stephen in front of his favourite musical :O Legit won't stop talking about how good it is hahahhaah
what a cute photo hehehe Gerry has replaced Andrew. 
Went over to Niina's to help her with ARUP testing and also to finish off our BIOM presentation. Was so gassy cus of all the Messina I ate heheh but finally got to try out her new double bed and I'm so fucking jealoussssssssssssssssssssss >:(  Its legit so comfy and her blankets are so snuggly sighs

Today

We woke up bright and late to go library to practice our presentation. Twas quite uneventful, except the fobs in our team legit did nothing and were very hard to understand when they were talking BUT HEY they try

then went to robotics lab to try and contribute to my group project even though I am legit a useless safety engineer. ended up chatting to Cosette and Cici yet again about piercings and life tings

then went back to upper campus to meet Niina and go to our tute. We did our presentation which went quite well I GUESS but I'm such a buffoon and can't public speak but anywhoooooo just waiting around for exec meeting now and gonna meet Diana for dinz and I'm lowkey scared because yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

also saw this meme and I have never related to anything more

0 comments:

Post a Comment