Friday 26 February 2016

Parra Shopping

Sooo was a lazy ass and didn't go to women in engineering morning tea today....

I wanted to stay close to home so I could have some time to prep tutoring work.

So went to parra and met up with Feng who got ditched by her sister.

I bought many things:

Understanding Year 9 & 10 Maths - for tutoring purposes of course. (no, before I start uni I really want to revisit what I did in Mr Stoke's class just for da lols).

Room by Emma Donoghue to supplement my latest obsession with the movie....I remember when I read the Martian there were so many more details in it that weren't in the movie. But now I realise that may not be the case for room because the author wrote the screenplay anyway????? But we'll see.

Some other book that I forgot the name of - it was about some boy in The Hitler Youth army

Some binders

A black laptop case - to try and make myself more invisible. Jk it was the only cheapish one that was protective and didn't look like hardcore armour.

Idk what else I bought I'm tired.

Ate PappaRich with Feng it was pretty good but milk tea was too sweet today but w/e we will survive.

Had last supper with sis before she leaves for china tmr. ATe at Fat Panda at Canley Heights it was so good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment