Thursday 8 September 2016

1 year and 1 month old

I was thinking I should do a 1 year anniversary blog post then I checked and I realised I fucking started this thing last year in August...so I have missed it already oops.

Sorry my  blog game has been so not on point this week.

Tuesday

BIOM lecture - I actually listened and it was all about ventricular assist devices vs totally artificial hearts. SO COOL. 

RAN INTO MADISON RANDOMLY OMG. He is so easygoing lol. Used connie's boost voucher to discount his drink by $3 ty connie ilyz

Wednesday

Did ok for MMAN. Sad because I lost marks for not showing enough working out lmao what a tragedy. 

Ate at Whitehouse (duh) which Joyce. We sat outside for the first time and it was a very bad experience. The sun kept beating down on us and we were burning. Also magpies and other birds were swooping 5cm from our heads.

Then had BIOM group meeting which was literally so chill and unproductive. We just assigned topics for everyone to do and we mostly sat in silence looking over the quad where spring fest was happening HAHHAA. I knew everyone in our group except for one person (Minh Anh) I think she went Canley Vale and she's super nice. She asked me if I knew Yvonne and I was like who dat and she said she went Jimmy with me and I was like wot wo bu zhi dao idk she looks so familiar but at the same time what. Studied a bit at lib.

Went BIOM tute which was soooooooooooo boring :( We did random calculations about making fake blood vessels ugh. 
Then met up with FD at central and had gr8 hangs outside Hurstville Library tbt. Cheetos are so yummy omg.
I feel like I am such a boring person -.-

Went to Amy's house to tutor Kevin and HE COULD NOT STOP FALLING ASLEEP OMGGGGGGGGG HE LITERALLY SHUT HIS EYES AND I WAS LIKE kevin what are you doing AND HES LIKE I'M LISTENING JUST CLOSING MY EYES?!?!

Watched the new ep of Bachelor. Its so boring something please happen. I think he's going to end up with Alex lmao pls no. oh fuck i forgot it was on tonight. well I gotta catch up now fuckkkkkkkkk.

Today

Uni + tutoring is slipping away from me lmao. 

Went to uni with Amy and FD at 10 ish. Ran into Jessica just as we got off the bus lol. Sat in Feng's maths lecture to mark some work and just sad at how much work I have to mark rip rip rip. stop complaining Serbrejna it is life. 

Met up with Phuc at 12 to do our MMAN lab and it was so dumb we literally dropped a ball to see how far it would bounce HAHAHA. Then got some free beef salad from VSA. It was pretty basic....had vermicelli, lettuce, carrot, a few herbs and literally 2 pieces of beef but it was free so watevssssssss. 

Randomly saw Natalie and Niina then followed them to get some free sausage sizzle from ELSOC. They knew someone who was fully in with the ELSOC people so we could get it for free even though we weren't part of the soc HOEHSHhehhohOEHO1HO23HO1IH3O1H23!@# Also grabbed a weird orange drink from there as well. Again I am very socially awkward and boring I remember this fact at least 10 times a day.

THEN TREKKED UP TO UPPPER CAMPUS LIBRARY TO SEE 3 HEADLESS CHICKENS FREAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR PYSCH TEST joyce bein all like I can't do this I'm going to fail and lianne bein like I DON'T KNOW even tho she knew everything already

Then studied a bit and waited for them to finish their exam. Went down to whitehouse omg and bought wedges i am gaining so much weight. They forgot about Lulu and Liannes order lel

Then went to Town Hall to look for father's day gifts. I wanted to buy him a model plane but asked my mum and she was like wtf no we have no where to put it.

I ended up buying uncle Tetsu's cheesecake as a temporary present but I still don't quite know what to get. OMG and ended up running into Anna Huang outside Town Hall HAHAHA. So random.

Anyway thought of the day: going to be forever alone and die surrounded by procreating rats because I'm too scared and lazy to do anything in life including clean my room. 

Two reasons I am sad today:
There were too many social interactions today and I just generally felt uncomfortable around so many people particularly one but I don't want to go into it.

I'm reading my like Kris Kringle happiness sheet/card from year 11 and I feel like I used to be so idk funny and unique lol. "You never fail to make people laugh" that might just be some bullshit from someone who was running out of stuff to say but I don't remember the last time I have made someone laugh. 

Also wtf so many ppl said you're gonna get that 99.95 well fuck y'all were wrong.

2 comments: