Tuesday 13 September 2016

tbt food tech mario cake / structs / making pancakes

Nobody shared it on fb so it only has 18 views give eugene some luv 

need to start working on my biom group project ugh
Omg the regret on her face at the end when she says heres to another 10 years. 

ok it is 11:40 i have been watching tipsy bartender vids for an hour

Weednesday

Somehow got out of bed for my 9am BIOM lecture. We were learning about the anatomy of the ankle and how to prevent ankle sprains (which is apparently an engineering problem). I really like BIOM lectures because its so different to everything else I learn which is just fucking physics and maths. 

Whitehouse for lunch DUH Lulu and I got two pizzas and we could not finish them so we just gave the leftovers to Stephen and Amy. We should've gotten the pizza and draught deal but we didn't realise what draught was until today. Its basically cider. uhhh jessica was a no show because for some reason she was at home getting her hair dyed YET AGAIN. pls jessica be careful ur hair gonna fall out soon. Lulu and I reminisced about those two fucking crazy days in year 10 when English website was due then the day after Food Tech Cake assignment was due as well. I stayed up till 3am BOTH NIGHTS because on the first night jessica went to sleep at 12 and then I opened the website and I was like wtf is this shit everything is incomplete
Then the night after I think lulu, kylie and I were all staying up so late to finish our food tech report hahaa. I fully downloaded a mario and luigi font to make it all legit but its on my new comp so you can't see it :( I PHOTOSHOPPED EVERYTHING AND MADE IT ALL SO BEAUTIFUL but later on like 5 ppl got full marks anyway. If only I put this much effort into my uni assignments. I dont think I have the skills rn to do this assignment again like I dont even know how I drew the graphics on the cake design
Wow this is so dumb but I'm getting so emotional looking through my old projects like jaysus. I put SO MUCH EFFORT INTO ALL OF THIS I FOLDED A QUESTION MARK ENVELOPE AND ATTACHED IT TO MY PROJECT WITH THE BIRTHDAY INVITATION INSIDE IT WTF
If y'all ever need to plan a Mario themed birthday party hit me up. I have recipes for:
And a flow chart to organise your time ~~~~~~~~


If i had myself as a student my life rn as a teacher would be so easy

but tbh not even a star student because I never got any of those top 10 academic achievement awards *cries self to sleep*

omfg i fucking cannot what the actual fuck I wonder what selena would think if we showed this to her now
for you peasants who don't speak french I will kindly translate for you:
"For vacation, I'm went to Mauritius to visit my aunt. I brought lots of things for my journey - two suitacases, a backpack, 5 beautiful dresses, a swimsuit, some sunclasses, two pairs of shorts, two t-shirts, two roman fantasies (wtF) and 4 packets of instant noodles. I arrived at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam international airport at 7:30 after a long flight"
The classic syphillis rap:

Lulu: If you had syphilis, you would go through three stages
Firstly, you’ll get highly contagious sores on your pee pee or your vagina
That if I came into contact with one, I’ll probably have syphilis too,
If you had syphilis, you’d probably die, without treatment

Found the URL to the wix website Feng and I made (mostly me) http://serenaluong.wixsite.com/secretsocietyfit jks feng was the creative mind behind all of our projects
Also heres the blog for the project as well http://jessicaluonggg.blogspot.com.au/ i don't understand the concept behind this?

Also I think I've gotten significantly worse at English since year 9.

That time Sharon and I made a 10 slide powerpoint only to be yelled at by Ms Joannou who was like "WHO TOLD YOU WE HAD ACCESS TO THE COMPUTER ROOM" #classic
Casually writing depressing suicidal poetry about arranged marriage which I clearly know nothing about

Anyway thats enough tbting for one day i need to do my assignment rip
I feel so inadequate compared to past me

1 comment: