Monday 12 September 2016

messed up hair

This video kind of makes me want to get the iPhone now. but no serina it is a waste of money

Cevsoc photos are out...lol fml
There are many regrets. 

Had tutoring today as usual - still not enjoying it LOL on the bright side the early class was really good. 

Went to Heidi's bday party at Chipmunks during my 2 hr break. My cousin was working and gave me a hot chocolate which was very yummy but also it set me up for mad farts later. STOMACH WAS STARTING TO FEEL UNSETTLED BUT I WAS ALSO HUNGRY SO I ATE ALL OF HEIDI'S PARTY FOOD LOL. Also I feel like to work there you need to be very patient and thick skinned. I would not last at all with all the children screaming/running around and parents demanding shit all the time. 

SO CUTE OMG THE THEME WAS PRINCESS
The little children were all so cute. I remember when we used to have birthday parties like that and it would be so exciting getting an invitation and errything. Almost got into a car accident when I was leaving Chipmunks HAHAHA I was setting the GPS (because can't navigate even when shit is close to my house) and was not looking properly and someone was reversing out from parking and then I looked up and slammed on the brakes. I was 1m away from crashing into him. He beeped me and another driver coming towards us beeped me as well. The oncoming driver was making all these hand actions like 
Year 5 class was tragic I had to basically yell over the top of them and they didn't want to listen to me

I'm so fucking tired now I have so much to mark next week halp already worrying about it
PLUS MMAN AND BIOM ASSIGNMENTS DUE GOODBYE WORLd

i need to something to look forward to. I FUCKING STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT I ACCEPTED THE YEAR 8 CLASSES KMS LITERALLY GOODBYE UGHHHHHHHHH NO FREEDOM FOR ANOTHER TERM AND THE YEAR 8 CLASSES ARE GOING TO NEED EVEN MORE WORK THAN MY YEAR 9S FUCK

been playing 'When you love someone' a lot of guitar. the guy who sings it posted his own guitar tutorial on how to play it he da best

who made dis
I cant watch movies normally anymore I always identify with the really awkward people and when the super successful/confident/kind main characters come on I'm either like "they don't exist in real life" or "that will never be you" HAHAHAHA. For example when watching Suits I think, wow I would be way too self conscious to become a lawyer and talk in front of everyone.

Or watching Avatar the Last Airbender I'm like "how did Ang become friends with Katara so quickly? is it because he has a really good sense of humour?? they are both so not awkward"

I feel like my brain works like how it works in inside out except instead of emotions controlling everything, there are just robots pressing buttons based on their programming logic. I overthink life my mind just needs to shut off sometimes. Most people are just don't sweat the small stuff........

There are so little moments during the day when I'm just completely me and not stressing out about what to say next or what to think.

I'm fucking tired I need to sleep bcus stayed up till 3:30 am last night marking shit which I didn't even finish. 

1 comment: