Friday 2 September 2016

leave a toothbrush at my place ;)

So it is very obvious I am not taking uni seriously this semester goodbye HD wam

Woke up and went to GP to get some needles in preparation for China. When he poked them in it didn't hurt but when he pressed the syringe down it was like this constant pain for 3 seconds ughhhhh. Now my arms are sore. Hopefully it subsides before tomorrow morning because I need to write on whiteboards lol. 

Had my algebra test today (which I'm pretty sure I got <7 for) and also my comp test which I also did shit in because I couldn't do the last part. This is what I get for leaving everything to the last minute.

Last night I read my sister's friend's blog and it was really really really sad. Then coincidentally I saw that same girl in the bus line today. She doesn't know who I am but I knew basically everything that had been going on in her life in the past six months which was so bizarre to me. LIKE I CAN LEARN SO MUCH ABOUT SOMEONE WITHOUT EVER MEETING THEM. 

Also people have so many more issues than they seem to have. On the outside everyone is so happy and normal but after reading blogs I'm kinda like wow everyone is basically lying.

ANYWAY lunched with JOYCE at mamak. I got the penang chicken it was a 6/10 nothing special. Joyce got the beef laksa ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then went back to matsoc building and studied for a bit. We did our Yellow Shirt applications and I had my comp test in 2 hours so I had to rush it. But literally no regrets because even though it took time outta my studying for comp, the test was only worth 6% and being a Yellow Shirt is a life experience

though probably not going to get it because 1. my answers were shit, 2. I am just generally a negative person  and 3. I have quite shitty communication skills
Cheap Hotel is a song about this guy having sex with some girl at a cheap hotel whilst his girlfriend waits for him at home. It is a really sad song. 
THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE OMGGGGGGGG THEY R LIKE SQUAD GOALS 
ALSO THE FUNNY KID'S VOICE HAS DROPPED SO MUCH
THIS IS TOO MUCH STRANGER THINGS THEY JUST CONFIRMED SEASON 2 GOODBYE I WILL GO INTO HIBERNATION UNTIL THAT COMES OUT IN 2017
jk i have Game of Thrones to look forward to before that.

The weekend of tutoring has arrived. Time to mark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment