Friday 9 September 2016

can talk the talk

cant
I just agreed to take on two classes in term 4 HAHAHA goodbye. Boss gave them to me because I no longer have the year 9s after this term nor the year 12s. So technically I will have less classes overall but the two new classes are on diff days so ughghuhugh. 

I remember saying "if she gives me new classes I will say no" but I just couldn't omfg.

What did I just agree to literally wtf THE FUCK AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE. In the moment I was kinda hesistant but she said it was only going to be for a term so I was like why notttttttt

I just realised I can't go out on Friday night because one of the classea is early Saturday morning.
Why is it that when I'm finally self sufficient enough to buy myself an iPhone that isn't five years old, Apple releases the shittiest, least innovative phone they could've ever come up with. The only phone that I have ever gotten that was "new" was the Samsung S3 which y'all bought for me in year 10? and samsung quickly released a new one in like a few months.

So lol idk if I'm going to get an iPhone 7 mainly because they got rid of the headphone jack so I need to buy bluetooth headphones so ceebs and also there are so many bluetooth devices already in my house and it is such a pain to get shit connected via bluetooth. Like I have to shut the bluetooth off the ipad as well as my parents phones' before I can connect anything.
I'm only blogging because I cbf prepping work for tomorrow. I should get to it...

RIP skipped uni today and just checked my algebra mark online I got 8. I fucking need to get on top of algebra and comp omfg I don't understand anything.

1 comment: