Tuesday 11 July 2017

bondi to coogee agen + GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO TRY

Yesterday

Amy and I started painting another Bob Ross scene but I rage quit because my mountains looked like shit and I could not bear to continue with them looking so horrendous. Tutored Kevin and we really did nothing like I don't even know how I spent 10 hours at her house without doing anything.

Drove home and scrolled on my phone for 4 hours before sleeping. Scrolling these days involves watching scenes of ships from TV shows HAAHAHAHAHAHAH (((((what is wrong with me)))))

Today

Did the Bondi to Coogee walk again to day with FD and Feng because FD really wanted to see some scenery and a simple google image search would not have sufficed. The last time we did this walk was after HSC with Joyce and Kylie and we remember it being so tiring but this time it was so fast and kinda fun. 
took a photo on some rocks. some tourists interrupted us mid-conversation and asked us to take a photo for them and I was literally saying "fucking snake" 
more photos on rocks
When we started walking through the cemetery Feng launched into one of her existential rants and FD and I just responded with "don't think about it" because honestly there's no point but just try to be happy!!! positivity!!!! is!!! the key!!! 

I was just thinking how odd is it though really to imagine all the people buried here and the lives they had. Makes me feel sadder when they're dead because like idgaf about all the alive people who I'll never get to meet but when they're dead its just sad. 
Had delicious mango smoothie from some shop in Coogee afterwards and snacked on pringles and strawberries.

----------------------------------------------

^ bitch same

Angel of music, guide and guardian
Grant to me your glory 

Who is this angel?
This

Angel of music, hide no longer
Secret and strange angel. 
I've been listening to The Phantom of the Opera 25th Anniversary version on Spotify for like a day and a half AND FUCK was contemplating rewatching the whole thing because SO GOOOOOOOOOOD. Literally was on the train pretending I was in the theatre??? idk what I'm doing I need to be present in my real life more. 

Ramin Karimloo you mean Ramin carry me to the loo cus you're SHITTING good!
Sierra Boggess you mean Sierra Goddess???

Bam and the WAM is gone again like...really gone

77 - ELEC!!!! I SURVIVED!!!! (the one where I learnt the entire course in 2 days!!!!!!!)
95 - maths my moon and my stars until someone better comes along
80 - mman?? eh whatever I knew my finals were kinda shitty
71 - shitty fucking fuck up fob project

I'm no scientist but I would say there seems to be a downwards trend. Overall WAM has dropped to a 84.33! you could say I'm.... past the point of no return.

*is sad for one minute then resumes making gifs*

there is so much I don't know about making gifs like I feel like tumblr is such a huge place and generations of bloggers have perfected the craft of gif-making and I'm just beginning to scratch the surface of the millions of tutorials (fucken colouring how do people just know what to do)

0 comments:

Post a Comment