Tuesday 25 July 2017

come spoon me

Had the biggest screaming match today with my mum that started when I told her I didn't go to uni today and she drew conclusions for herself and attributed it to me coming home late from Amy's house late last night.
I'm just a lazy piece of shit mum please. It ended with her screaming "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TEACH KEVIN ANYMORE I'M GONNA CALL AMY'S MUM AND TELL HER YOU'RE NOT TEACHING ANYMORE" and then I screamed back "I DARE YOU. GO. CALL HER HER. CALL HER NOW!! YOU WOULDN'T. YOU WOULDN'T DARE."

You know when you just take it too far during an argument and you're scared you're just gonna get decked?? Well I didn't get decked lmao I just walked up to my room and guess what, she didn't call Amy's mum. A few mins later my dad comes into my room and gives me this warm sugar cane drink.
Did homework help today. I fucking hate kids who go there and don't want to do their work honestly why even come. This piece of shit kid starts talking even after I tell him to shut up what do I do??? I helped a few of my old students though they are so kind and make me feel happy. 

Music/TV/Movies

Spotify isn't sure what to recommend me because I've been listening to such weird shit like Spice Girls one day, Phantom of the Opera the next, normal music, Delta Goodrem, Lana?? 

Lana's new album is quite good btw I like.

Motherfucker so many trailers just came out cus Comic Con

Stranger Things
Justice League
Thor: Ragnarok
Ready Player One
Westworld
Lego Ninjago
and like basically new trailers for all tv shows coming soon

Most hyped for Stranger Things though... this trailer is epic.

HELENA WHAT THE FUCK I M SCREECHING I LOVE YOU

The Prestige (2006) 

dir. Nolan

As shooketh as I was the first time I watched it. what a filme.

can't really think of anything recent that has forced me to concentrate for such an extended period of time

everything is so mindless I want more thrillers like this loves it HMMM what a THICK AF ORIGINAL PLOT GUHHHHH

0 comments:

Post a Comment