Thursday 18 July 2019

heck no deck no

Friday Night

had dinz at Holy Basil with WIESoc gorls. Jo messaged me being like I'm drunk I'm going to go home and I was so angry with her so I told her to come join us and she actually did lmao. she was so chatty because she was lowkey drunk

We went to soju alley (some of them thought soju alley was an actual bar) and like literally 20 minutes in the police came so we all power walked to Sanctuary. gg my dudettes.

Had some long islands, chatted to Angela and Joanne and then all of a sudden Bree started vomiting in the bathroom and then that's basically when the fun ended xD

They all left but Niina and I stayed behind to surprise Phuc at midnight for his birthday. We waited for so goddamn LONG before he showed up but when he did, we all ran out from a stairway and yelled happy birthday. His girlfriend got him a yumm0 messina cake hehe. Don't remember much besides the fact it was absolutely freezing.
Afterwards, met up with Amy, Stephen and Eugene. Had maccas with them before training it back to hursy. Slept over at Amy's houseeee

Saturday

Had a super lazy Saturday at Amys. We vacuumed her car, made cheesecake, ate pizza and watched Rupaul's Drag Race hehehe. 
We went over the Eugene's house to watch like 5 episodes of stranger things. HOW GOOOOOOD is the new season??? Had ramen for dinz and a bunch of cheese for dessert. Twas whack but yum. Harry, Eugene's sister, kept like going back for more cheese until he legit ate an entire block of cheddar it was quite amazing to watch. Amy drove me home all the way to Carramar Village!!!

Sunday

Tutored Bianca, tutored Aidan and then went to university to stoody. But Yiyi and i didn't really study at all HAHAHHA wtf were we doing the whole damn day??? I DON'T KNOW what a colossal waste of time.

Monday

Spaghetti regretti not studying on Sunday because holy rip my asshole MTRN3500 QUIZ WAS SOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSO BAD. Got 12/21 ya yeet and it was legit worth 21% so FUCKING LOST 9 MARKS OF THE COURSE IN ONE GO WHAT IN THE JESUS
Anywho, quickly forgot about it because started hearing that everyone else go like similar or lower so EHHHH DIDN'T ACTUALLY DO THAT BAD I GUESS??

Had a 1 hr break so chilled in Ainsworth lvl 5 with Bree and Niina eating my lunch. Had another 2 hour robotics lecture where I fell dead asleep. LIKE A ROCK. Was actually productive in my MTRN3500 lab wow what, got the laser scan to start working after asking the tutors 3000000 questions. I prefaced my last question with, "sorry I'm dumb" and he laughed.

Went to get milk tea and malatang with Lianne then sat in ELEC and helped her so her online assessments. I'm actually not inept at something HAHAH. Dalz drove me home ty mumma

Tuesday

uhhhh stayed at home the whole day. went out to city to get ears pierced with wiesoc gorls but off ya tree was booked out for the whole day so we went to eat dumplings and dessert instead

Wednesday

spent the whole day doing absolutely nothing. Went to Ainsworth to study with Amy and Stephen for a little while before going to SEB to see Amy Lim and give her her 50/50 hoodie. Haven't seen/talked to her for so goddamn long. Relocated to SEB with Lianne with the intent of watching Drag Race with Seline but that thot moved to arc and legit 5 mins before I was going to leave she comes back to SEB the balls on this girl.

Finished season 6 of Rupaul's Drag Race and ASKDFJ;ASDHFLASKDJFLJAHSFDLKJ this show is so hecking GOOD. So many times I've been watching it at uni and just wanted to like burst out laughing but obviously did not because would look like a buffoon .

Went to WIESoc bonding and it was so uneventful. Had dinz and then left because had to finish my Telstra app.

Guess the fuck what Jesus wanted to test my anxiety AGAIN wtf KMS why do I always accidentally run into random people. was taking the train home from WIESoc bonding and then bam I get on and she's just motherfucking SITTING THERE and I do a 180 so she can't see mE and then I sit down and like just go on my phone the whole time because I'm too shy to say hi xDDDDDDDDDDDDD. 

SERENA why are you like this?!?!??!?!?!

EVENTUALLY did finish my Telstra app, complete with online testing pls hire my dumb ass

0 comments:

Post a Comment