Sunday 28 July 2019

uwu

returning momentarily to daily blogging as I lose motivation for university and job seeking 
who's sitting at home watching lightshows and missing raves?
what is happening fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 

Saturday

literally did nothing the entire day, was supposed to apply for shit but like realised I had less to do than I originally thought so put it off to tomorrow.

went out with my cousins to Angus' birthday party (my sister's boyfriend) and had a drink then left to meet Diana for dinz. Was chill, she got very drunk very quickly because she's lightweight hehehhe. Was supposed to go back to Angus' party but my cousins had already left by then so instead went to Sanct and drank with Diana's friends. Ran into Tiffany who is sosososooso nice and had a quick convo with her. also ran into Alcuin ew
then went to IVYYYYY (WINTERRRRRS). One of Diana's friends knew the DJ so we got VIP entry into the club which was free entry and one free drink. Was hella litttttt!! didn't spend that much money either ecdeeeee. Also got to hang around in this like sectioned off area felt so important heehehe. All of Diana's friends are hella nice and v welcoming. IDK ANY OF THEIR NAMES THO besides Yvonne and Monica
Left the club at legit 2 am. One of the guys drove us all back to our area. MANAGED TO FIT 7 PEOPLE IN THE CAR HOW GOOD hahahah. One guy had to be in the boot and we squished 4 people in the back seat. He dropped Diana and I at Fairfield station where she parked her car and then she drunk drove me home smh. Was such a fun night uwu. ended up getting home at almost 4 am??

uwu uwu uwu I can't function 

0 comments:

Post a Comment