Wednesday 21 June 2017

hi im alive

Sunday - came home from Amy's and watched Marie Antoinette
Monday - helped some ungrateful children with their HW, started Gladiator
Tuesday - made some kale salad for the fam. they complained about how big the kale pieces were and I was like... open ur fucking mouth wider. Finished Big Little Lies which was great. also finished Gladiator.

I've made ... 4 gifsets in the last few days?? My sister keeps complaining about how bored she is and I just want to scream at her MAKE SOME BLOODY GIFSETS. WASTE YOUR LIFE AWAY LOOKING AT FLASHING RGB PIXELS. WITNESS OTHER PEOPLE FEELING THINGS. BUY A DOG. ONLINE SHOP FOR FIDGET SPINNERS. I DUNNO THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO.

Today is my 2nd day at home, completely free and I'm not bored yet!! Playing lots of guitar. I learnt um this Fleetwood Mac song called Never Going Back Again which is a really classic beginner fingerstyle song lmao I've never actually heard the legit song, just other ppl playing it when they're teaching me.

Very ceebs blogging because haven't stepped out of my house in a while. Y'all ever wonder why I even blog cus I do.

-----------------------------------------

NEW DAY, again did nothing. I haven't left my house in a really long time... I'm starting to feel the boredom...

I vacuumed the entire upstairs of my house and was left with two plastic bags worth of dust and hair it was so gross.

OH MY GOD THIS SCENE WAS SO FUNNY EVEN IN CONTEXT EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING IT WAS HONESTLY THE FUNNIEST PART OF THE ENTIRE MOVIE also casey without the beard looks...his age...
I showed my mum that and tried to explain to her the plot of A Ghost Story and she listened intently and afterwards she was like... what kinda stupid movie is this. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment