Wednesday 7 June 2017

lost without u

Stayed over AGAIN last night at Amy's because Kevin had his third assessment today and I was just helping him memorise a bit. I finished watching all my maths lectures last night! This is the only subject that I have EVER watched all the lectures for. should I be proud lmaooo

Studied with Lianne, Amy and Hanna today at Hilmer. Uni's so chill during stuvac like there is barely anyone around which is super nice. The room we were in today had this huge tv that could easily be connected to our laptops so when we got a lil bored we watched some Youtube videos. I kept thinking it would be such a nice place to put on a movie. Went on a food run with Lianne to get a variety of unhealthy food - the best being a $3.50 nutella donut from The Village cafe (seriously get it its so good and they warm it up for you too so the nutella legit oozes when u split the donut hmmm)

Wow this drunk girl just stumbled onto my train carrying three bags, one filled with like five bottles of wine, then proceeded to fountain chunder some dark red shit into her handbag. Its like 7 pm at night wtf?? wow I'm here for this drama people are trying to take care of her whilst others are just pointing and staring ok this is kinda gross I can smell her chunder. don't ever let me get this tragic on public transport omfg she keeps coughing and spitting fuck I should probably move.

Train announcer just told the train that there is flooding at the underpass at Carramar and customers getting off there should exercise caution.
my hometown finally getting the recognition it deserves
Before at Marickville there was thunder and lighting and the rain was going crazy. Me being a bitch and complaining about our 14 degree weather when its literally late spring in Canada and the exact same temp. looking forward to more of this weather in queensland HAHAH I put rice in a sock last night at Amy's house and microwaved it I was THAT cold.
Update got to Bankstown and these two badass cleaners hopped into our carriage with a mop and tissues and told the drunk girl to move then they cleaned the floor. 
where is the love someone tell me because I can't seem to find any around where i live 
hate realistic dreams cus they hit too close to home

Watching old Oprah videos and just thinking that our society has come v far. 

HAVE TO START STUDYING FOR ELEC FAKKKK ALSO I'VE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO TEACH MY YEAR 9S UGH I DON'T WANT TO DO PROBABILITY HONESTLY EWWWWWWWWWWW OR FINANCIAL MATHS LIKE GOODBYE EW ew ew ew

my tumblr has been so dead recently like nothing new to gif unless i gif the discovery which i didn't even like that much ugh

I've been thinking maybe I should make a list of my favourite movies but like I'm kinda influenced by my own ratings on letterboxd so idk anymore?? ? 
wow listening to the innocent eyes album brings back so many mems of my sis and I holding hairbrushes at our next door neighbours house and screaming the songs like the lil divas we were. wow butterfly what a song. holy shit I saw her live when she was promoting this album...in 2003...meaning i was 5 YEARS OLD WTF tbh thinking back my dad probably had a pedo crush on her. hehe I clearly remember me sitting on his shoulders and because I was above everyone else I handed her the Innocent Eyes album for her to sign. Her albums are like the only white people albums we have at home... innocent eyes, mistaken identity and delta. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment