Saturday 17 June 2017

I am overwhelmed

fucking finally done ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I have recovered from my almost all-nighter yesterday and its now 2:15 am, I'm so awake and I'm making tutoring hw!

So after almost failing my ELEC midsem I learnt nothing and tried to learn the whole course in 2 days before finals and lets just say........ I fucked up. Stephen and I were at uni from 10 am-ish on Thursday and we stayed at uni till our exam the next day at 8:45 am. We camped at library till 12, then moved to The PLACE for the rest of the night. It's so cosy. We went for a maccas run at around 3 am as well. I had 2 bottles of coke, a buttload of fried shit, a pie, hamburgers/subway sandwiches and more junk yesterday ugh. Body is going glug glug glug. Took at nap at 6 am because I had given up. 

I'm fairly certain I passed...... UM I had no clue if anything I was doing was correct. I barely knew which methods to use for each question and I kept getting really weird answers. Basically I was just not sure about EVERYTHING. I needed to get 94/100 to get a HD HAHAHAHAHA lol good bye what a joke like I lost 6 marks alone on individual questions. 

I sorted out my group work mark discrepancy thing. The guy complaining just dug himself into a deeper hole and now he has to resubmit his part of the assignment by next week or else he'll get 0 so fuck him.

This one tumblr post I posted keeps sporadically blowing up?? Its on 2.8k notes now but like randomly will get 400 notes at a time. Can u imagine having that much power. Like to reblog a post then instantly its gets a fuckload more notes because you have that many followers? One can dream. Sigh tumblr is getting less fun by the day. 

This bitch going to see Song To Song tomorrow I already know I'm going to hate it ragrats maybe I should swap my tickets for the Beguiled or something... I still haven't finished Tree of Life ugh what a pain to sit through


Me at 5am this morning:

Hello world, this is me! Life should be. Fun for everyone. 

It is currently 5:26 am and I'm  tired sitting in the business building contemplating what will happen if I do actually fail my ELEC exam in 3 hours. This is probably the closest I have ever come to failing anything wow. You would've thought I had learnt my lesson from the 58/100 midsem but alas no instant gratification has won me over yet again. I finished the new season of OITNB yesterday and it was wonderful and fabulous and just ugh LOCK ME THE FUCK UP

the eyebags are starting to show and I really need to shower. ALso I can't sleep because stephen's math teacher told him that if you pull an all nighter you shouldn't sleep because your mind starts to erase all its short term memory. 

I LOVE RUTH AND SYLVIE

I LOVE FARTING AND LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH

I SAW MUHAMMAD AND LUCY TODAY LOL THEY CAME TO STUDY AT LIB FOR LIKE 5 MINS BEFORE WE GOT KICKED OUTTA THE ROOM.

IM FUCKING TIRED MAYBED WE CAN WATCH THE SUNSET TODAY!@@!!@#!23

EACH PAST PAPER WE DO FOR ELEC WE AINT GETTING ANY BETTER HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN TIMES!!!@#!$451$%!@#$!$!45894ODFADF;ADFV;KDFNFNDV

Im so oily we had so much fucking junk food today as well 

Kesha's filmography though

BING VS GOOGLE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment