Monday 5 June 2017

I haven't been blogging because everythings been quite standard

So um I took a Rubik's Cube off a kid today and when my back was turned, he crawled on the floor to my table and took it back. He was like 8.
Basically spent Thurs-Sunday at Amy's house like is my family even my family anymore HAHAHA.

I pretended to be patient yesterday for Amy and her optom friend Alanah on Sunday cus they needed to practice for their prac. I had to sit really still and not move my eyes. My epiphora was going a lil crazy. 
Amy and Alanah swapped out with me when I got too bored
So maths is on Friday and I have yet to properly start studying for it lmaoooooooooooooooo. Also judge me because I've watched 5 movies since the last time I blogged and am about to watch 3 more DURING exams.

So I checked my mark for one of my block tests last night and I freaked out cus I got '0' and that's fucking impossible because I attempted all the Qs... so I emailed the head demonstrator and he roasted me for not knowing my own demonstrators' emails like legit roasted. I got it fixed in the end tho. look at how cute my tutor is. 
I'm watching One Love Manchester instead of studying HAHAH fuck mi I'm gna stay up till 4 to punish myself. 
comment like and subscribe for more 10/10 gifs haha jk originals are from here

i need this movie again UGH

http://yourstrulys.tumblr.com/post/161437193957/ariana-grande-and-the-black-eyed-peas-performing


********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************

Kimi no Na Wa (Your Name) (2016)

Dir. Makoto Shinkai
SHOOKETH!!!!!@#!@$!%^%^(*&^%$#@$^&^%$#@#$%^&^%$#@#$%^&^%$#@#$%^&^%$#@%^&^%$##$%^&*()(*&^$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&^%$#$%^&^%$#$%^&^%$#@

I am total trash for movies with emotional 3rd acts. I remember talking to a few people who said this movie was overrated but lol I totally disagree. I was hooked from the first fucking frame. VISUALLY stunning. So many possible wallpapers from this movie. Plot was so good ugh. ALMOST ALMOST CRIED jeez have never felt like this during an anime

Shame (2011)

Dir. Steve McQueen aka dude who directed 12 Years a Slave. This is so diff LMAO. About this sex-addict played by Fassbender who just cannot keep his dick in his pants.
Kinda depressing. Very dark. A little fucked up. You don't need to watch it.

Seven (1995)

Dir. David Fincher
He's done it again.
 
"I think people are perverts. I've maintained that. That's the foundation of my career."
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MOVIE wow that ending so emotional so shocking IT WAS FUCKING GREAT. (again I am trash for emotional conclusions)

ITS ABOUT THESE TWO DETECTIVES PLAYED BY BRAD PITT AND MORGAN FREEMAN WHO ARE TRYING TO TRACK DOWN A SERIAL KILLER KILLING PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMMITTED  THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS. IT WAS SO FUCKED UP BUT SO GOOD. WATCH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET STELLAR ENTERTAINMENT!!! ALSO YOUNG KEVIN SPACEY IS SO FUCKING CREEPY HAHAHA

It's not horror btw its just a crime mystery with really gory shit in it.

Batman Begins (2005) + The Dark Knight (2008)

Dir. Christopher Nolan

Re-watched this with Amy and Stephen cus Amy's never seen any of the Christopher Nolan Batman movies. It was as good as I rmbr it watching it as a kid lol. This came out so long ago wtf I'm old

We ate soooooooo much junk food when we were watching this. HAHAHAH I MADE DEEP FRIED MOZZARELLA STICKS WHEN I WAS AT AMY'S HOUSE FUCK I MUSTVE GAINED 5 KGS OVER THE WEEKEND


Me on July 27

0 comments:

Post a Comment