Saturday 19 November 2016

Ms Ma snaked me

I'm slightly concerned what my students/coworkers will think if they read my blog
why didnt she reply?

ok im on a teacher stalking spree now WTF EDDA IS FB FRIENDS WITH MS NOLAN LOL WHAT OMG MS NOLAN HAS A LITTLE BABY OMG IT LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE HER LMAO wow 

Wednesday

Amy and I tried to do a watch photoshoot with Oscar but he was so uncooperative >:( I had to continuously pet him otherwsie he would try to stand back up. We got a couple of insta worthy shots tho.
 Watches are so cool now if anyone asks me the time at tutoring I can be like
 "only 11 minutes till I get the fuck outta here"
Made fondant using Gordan Ramsay's recipe. (I kinda got Amy and Stephen addicted to Gordon Ramsay videos). IT was all liquidy inside yum but I have no photos of that only videos :(
We made Popin Cookin bento box. I think I put too much water in the egg and broccoli so they turned out too mushy.
Watched Doctor Strange at Hursy it was ok. Idk I thought the CGI was amazing but plotline was a little cliche idk and the conclusion was not that amazing. Lets be honest the best part was the cloak 

Thursday

Did nothing except nap and watch heirs.

Went home and had a package underneath my doorstep!!
New bluetooth headphones yassssssss yassysysys they are quite huge and take a bit of getting used to but yenno what at least I can charge my phone and listen to music at the same time now. pLUS THey can connect to two devices so I dont have to do anything when I'm switching from my phone to laptop it does it automatically much wow

Friday

Had a 20 min long phone convo with a parent of one of the students in my class omfg I was so nervous and hesitant to call but had to get it over and done with but she was super nice. I forget that I'm tutoring actual people sometimes lol that sounds really weird. Her kid is so smart she's doing what I did for selective. Basically shes in the year below but accelerated so next year shes gonna have to go back to her grade to do selective tutoring again which may be boring so idk :( the parent sounded so amazing when I told her I tutored for selective at Focus hahaha

I'm in a sad "I hate tutoring" stage rn so I'm not thinking that clearly lol I have a pile of shit to mark and I really don't want to do it. Subbing for strict teacher again tomorrow her classes are amazing though I feel so bad for my students I feel like they need a better teacher. 9:30 to 4:30 tomorrow. I really should've started marking earlier lol its 12am now
Why have I never watched dramas on 2x speed before its such a time saver. I watched for so long yesterday on 2x speed that when I was getting ready for bed all my actions appeared to be fast forwarded it was so surreal.

Like back when we used to play cards on all our train trips I saw my sister get piggybacked by someone and I imagined that she was a card stacked on top of another card.

And when I play tetris for so long I have dreams that I'm stacking tetris blocks in my dreams like my brain is its own computer and churning out random pieces to stack idk so strange.

I used to try to remember words that rhymed so if the teacher ever asked "what word rhymes with _________" I would be able to answer.

Finish Uncontrollably Fond this morning. It was alright. Story was kinda boring but the main couple were really cute towards the end. Apparently the ratings were really bad in Korea but oh well. Suzy's acting wasn't even that bad it was much better than it was in Dream High tbh

Started Descendants of the Sun hehehe just finished the 2nd episode. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment