Sunday 27 November 2016

Plagiarising in Uni

Remember the cake Amy and I made? well Amy's mum left it in the car and then this happened
It used to look like this...
Some updates:

Got flagged for plagiarism because Phuc and I teamworked for this assignment so I might get zero for it rip 10 marks off my already kinda bad COMP1917 mark. Will be moved to "Level 1" plagiarism which is basically like a warning and has no repercussions thank buddha. I was always a goody two shoes this is bad lets not tell my parents........

I hate getting in trouble lol

Had a good lesson with the year 5s today I guess??? I don't know anymore HAHAHAHA I'm just fekkin tired of working urgh. But I moved the most noisy kid away from his friends today and I just realised how cute and kind he is. He was asking me to read his prefect speech he had to read in front of his whole school tomorrow and it was so good like I totes would've voted for him back in primary IT WAS SO LIKE FUNNY BUT ALSO HAD SOME SERIOUS PARTS IN IT LIKE "IF SOMEONE IS BULLYING YOU TELL THE TEACHER AND SAY NO! SAY NO!" SO SO CUTE

After tutoring yesterday I went home, watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone then took a nap. Nek minnit woken up by FD who insisted we go out to Din Tai Fung so off I went.

Was texting Amy when I arrived at Town Hall and she was like what I'm at Town Hall so yeh that happened

Giant dumplings were shit as omfg the soup tasted like normal soup that was not that great and they gave us two balls of meat it was tragic
Kung Pao chicken was yummy
 
Some chilli wonton and noodles that made our tongues tingle
Um yeh my arm is getting a lil chicken drumsticky
this spawn of Satan
Stephen was there too look at them. Amy spoiled their Christmas surprise for me and she told me to forget about it but now I can't because it was such a good idea
Had dessert at Caffe Tiamo grean tea one was so yummy as always
 Melon bingsooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xoxoxoxo
Took a gr8 photo for them in front of a large bauble tree
It was chill night.

Freedom until I have to Tuesday I rly need things to look forward to lol rip

0 comments:

Post a Comment