Thursday 1 December 2016

Bam and the Wam is Gone

I have been hypnotised by stop-motion animation in the last 3 days. I watched Kubo and the Two Strings on Monday and it was so fucking cool I can't deal with the patience and skill the animators have fo reals

Tuesday

Prepped, tutored --> kids were hella confused about indices idk how to make them less confused. 

Wednesday

Made lemon meringue tarts at Amy's house. They were really sour so we kept adding sugar lol. 
Made Amy watch ep1 of Legend of the Blue Sea with me it was so mediocre. Sad :( such famous actors but still bad drama lol. 

Thursday

Made Amy watch ep1 of My Love From the Star and she liked it a lot more heheh. Did nothing basically idk holidays are so holidayish I actually have not much to do and ceebs going out anywhere but also I'm so bored

Comp mark withheld atm because of the plagiarism thing but so far lol thank buddha I thought I would do way worse for BIOM
Started watching Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo and I love it so far!! Sah good cinematography so pretty as well. I want to play sims again :(

Have to get someone to sub for my year 5 classes because of PR ugh

I should work more lel

0 comments:

Post a Comment