Saturday 31 December 2016

carol has ruined my life

Wednesday

The day after my parent's anniversary lmao. I went out to Sokyo at The Star at 8:30 am to meet them cus they had hotelled there the night before.
I got the Sumo breakfast that had edamame beans, a hash brown, mushrooms, a sausage, two eggs, toast and some other stuff. I think it was $22.50? But my dad got the buffet option so he just got us extra food.
Then roamed around city with my mum hehe shopped a little. VISITED FD AT PANDORA!! she didn't see me she was too busy :( The little girl was serving customers so diligently but I saw her check her phone once so she should be fired.
Dinner at Arisun. Ordered the non-chilli stuff because my parents can't eat chilli??
Do I not have the fakest smile ever here LMAO also my mum made me pose like this please don't think I'm weird
Then got N2 hehehe the same pavlova one as last time so yummy omfg. 

Thursday

Went to Amy's house. What did we do? I don't even remember. Oh yeh we kinda went beserk on the couch like they agreed to watch GWTDT but no one was helping me set it up so I started screaming. Amy and Stephen were flinging my socks and encouraging Oscar to pull them off and now they're covered in his slobber. Also Stephen flung out lollies from his nostrils for the lols. 

But yes Amy and Stephen finally watched GWTDT and they liked it!!! Amy was so unsatisfied with the ending though as was I when I first watched it lol.

Then we made ice cream and I don't think we froze the ice cream machine thing for long enough so it didn't really work HAHAHA oh well it still tasted nice. We made maple syrup and bacon ice cream I don't have a pic :(

Friday

We did nothing yet again. Tutored Kevin. Tried to watch Pride and Prejudice with Amy but we both got bored even though I used to love that movie. Then walked Oscar and went home hehe. Amy's mum baked thousands of almond biscuits for my parents cus I told her they really liked them. 

Cackling to myself in the living room because:

1. My lock screen
2. I almost watched a 1.4k views palm reading video
3. I would be institutionalised if anyone saw my Youtube history RIP my recommendations atm

Ignoring my PR responsibilities so much and its not even 2017 yet like I need to start working on the website but seriously ceebs.

 OMG severe social anxiety even through fb chat now with Naomi I AM MOTHERFUCKING TERRIBLE ok I never should've started talking to her fml the anxiety is real

FARKKKKKKKKKKK

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAH it wasn't my phone, we have to do transactions on an itouch! diligent I am ;)

    ReplyDelete