Sunday 1 January 2017

BYE

omg blogging when you're drunk is never a good idea but here goes

I am semi sober now so yolo

OH MY GOD THE NEW UNA TRAILER IS OUT AND I CAN'T BREATHE IS LOOKS SO DRAMATIC PEDOPHILES FUCK THEM BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SUCH A GOOD MOVIE



BEAUTIFUL TU ES TROP BELLE :'(

you're way tooooo beautiful girlllllllllllllllllllll

This video won't centre what shall I do

WHAT A TRAGIC TRAGIC NIGHT I NEVER WANT TO GET THIS DRUNK AGAIN

things i remember

having d&m with stephen

Singing in the car and dropping hints that the song was so shitty but the driver would'n't change it

chundering over the campfire

chundering in Amy's shower

chundering pearl pieces from my earl grey with 3Js drink

Swimming in the cold cold cold ocean

fire burning up my nose because of my chunder

sand in all the creases

sand everywhere

sleepy

very sleepy

them other girls and guys

would love this swirling sky

I feel like I'm so so so much more fun when I'm drunk but also not because the world spins and I can't really walk omfg

Amy has returned from her shower

she looked like a zombie before because her mascara and eyeliner had run down her face

She said she put eyeshadow all over her eyes but I didn't watch her vlogs so i do not know ctrl z 4 pteunia lee . 

What a waste of a lovely night. 

Amy just farted and pointed her butthole at me

Oscar is restless

My nostrils hurt because vomit

I don't know what to do now

She will never be too drunk to know her skin routine

Omfg we need to go to sleep je suis tres desolee :(

I still smell smokey :( I lay in front of the fire for a little bit because of my d&m but now I smell really smokey and I think lots of people saw my naked but I didn't care because I was drunk but its ok :(

I don't know :(

Type type type type type type type type type type type type tpye type type type

She has nevre felt this terriblw


she sng and it just embarrassed me cos she was sequaing adn the i sang but then we spoke in french. i am so hungry i honeslty do not know what to do how do u cook food


ANDREW SERENA STEPHEN AMY!!!!!!! FRIENDS 4 EVA
and eugene even thuogh u couldn't come u silly nigga slut 

0 comments:

Post a Comment