Monday 23 January 2017

what a stunner

I can't be the only one to wish they had a bae just so you could relate to song lyrics???? HAHAHAHAHAHA I had this revelation during karaoke today and we sang so many sad songs but I was kind annoyed because I do not understand what these songwriters are going through at all.
Have heard that song like 4 times in the car recently and I really like it. Also CHAMELEON IS SO GOOD I HAVE ON IDEA WHAT IS BEING SAID BUT I LOVE IT
I have just realised my posts have been getting longer and longer recently sorry I'm sharing everything that I find funny/interesting maybe I should keep that for tumblr

*************

Impromptu sleep over at Amy's yesterday because we were both working so late doing our own tutoring stuff. Finished at 1am then blogged last night's blog post and wasted time until 4am.
Woke at 10 today Was forced awake by Oscar whining in my face to pat him and Amy stroking my feet being like, "omg they're so nice except for the bunions." bish what
Drove to Westfield for breakfast at The Shed and it was actually really yummy! We shared a chicken, pear and rocket sandwich and a chicken, avo and onion jam burger. SO GOOD. Rushed to Cabra to tutor the Year 6s. Same same. It's the same thing every single week I'm so done and tired of marking. Need to hustle and start doing my reports + prepping for this year in advance.

Then went home, caught up on news, wrapped Crystal's present, drove like a madman to Fairfield station, did the shittest parking job ever then jumped outta the car and sprinted across the bridge as the train was pulling into the station.

Solid fraction of our group turned up to Holy Basil with Lok Yan being the biggest surprise cus we had no idea she was coming. Chill dinner which was actually pretty cheap considering we got fried ice cream as well. Exchanged KK gifts and I was so sad cus Crystal wasn't there :(
 I fucking knew Lulu had me OMFG she was being so so so sus at my house she kept asking me if I actually wanted the donation thing and I kept insisting that I did and she'd be like "omg but that's so sad if you don't get anything on the night" and I was like "nah I actually don't want anything else". Also there was like a weird exchange between her and Feng that they tried to brush off.
BUT YAYAYYYYYYYYYYYY im so happy I was so worried my KK would think I was joking about Uweza but NAHHHHHHHHHH YAYAAYYYYSSSSSSSSSSS we even got a plaque for the donation and I say we because technically its Lulu's donation. She also got me donuts gurlllllllllll I'm eating them as I'm writing this no joke. (Here is Uweza Foundation post if you don't know what I'm talking about)

*****************

So Women's March was on today across the world and people came up with funny signs
.
.
.
But this one was the best 
I will never stop


Interviewer: what do you consider to be your greatest achievement?
Me: 76 likes and 51 reblogs on my tumblr post
Interviewer: what?
Me: what?
Interviewer: .....
Me: .....
Interviewer: I mean...your greatest achievement in real life
Me: tumblr is real life
Interviewer: 
update: 331 notes but who's counting?

Also I haven't followed tennis in so long but I still get chills watching Federer play and seeing him so happy when he wins. I don't want to watch his matches and have hope that he'll win otherwise I'll just be more depressed when he doesn't. Didn't watch the match but highlights were good. If he wins next round against M Zverev he'll most likely be up against Wawrinka which is literally giving me so much anxiety :////
don't let them know he's actually a majestic gazelle trapped in a human body
#GOAT

A Ghost Story

So hyped for this movie. Its directed by the same guy who directed Ain't Them Bodies Saints and features the same actors as well. There are no trailers for it but it looks so aesthetic from the few released movie stills. Premieres at 12:15 pm @ Sundance Festival in Utah which is like 6:15 am here today?? Looking forward to reviews. 
"Lowery's meticulously sparse narrative contemplates a spectral figure who was once a man. Prematurely taken from this Earth, he makes his way toward his former home, where he is fated to remain forevermore. Shrouded in a white sheet, he observes the lament of his grief-stricken lover. Bearing unseen witness to her pain, the wisp stands sentry for years to come, interacting only with time as it hurtles further and further forward, the remnants of his humanity quietly evaporating."

Sounds like its either going to be really good or really bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment